NORCROSS, GA, November 01, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- 4t Networks recommends that business owners in South Carolina prepare for hurricane season by implementing a disaster recovery plan.
For organizations unprepared with a backup and disaster recovery
plan, a hurricane can destroy your data and server uptime just as easily as it can destroy any physical item. The best, and perhaps only way to minimize this damage is to have replicas of your data in a safer location.
4t Networks can take your VMware virtual machines and transfer them over the WAN to the 4t Networks' cloud. These transfers are made securely using a virtual private network (VPN).
"We know that South Carolina knows how to prepare for hurricane season in many ways," explains Kevin Gray, President of 4t Networks. "Virtual protection, however, is an area some may have yet to consider. It's important to be aware that hurricane damage done to your data can be just as detrimental to a business as that done to your physical property, if not more."
4t Networks believes that disaster recovery service
should be as uncomplicated for the user as possible. So, while customer service and assistance are always available, and failovers are always initiated for you, the overall design is so simple that even those not well versed in the technical details should be able to get a basic understanding of the setup. Also, with a pricing system that makes is easy to choose only the features you really need, you can be sure that your disaster recovery and backup plan will protect your data, without being an unnecessary drain on your budget. For further savings, use the coupon code "HURRICANE2012" to cut your setup fee for 4t Networks' disaster recovery service in half, now until November 30, 2012.
To learn more about 4t Networks' disaster recovery solutions, please visit http://www.4tnetworks.com
About 4t Networks:
4t Networks is a managed virtual hosting company based out of metro Atlanta. Since 2004, 4t Networks has been providing the world with the very best in hosting. Superior customer service, a top tier data center and dedicated server virtual space make 4t Networks the best choice in Cloud hosting and disaster recovery. With customizable data and usage plans, you can always get the dedicated server space your company requires from 4t Networks.
To learn more about 4t Networks, please visit http://www.4tnetworks.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends