NORCROSS, GA, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- With hassle-free pricing from 4t Networks, your disaster recovery services
have just gotten even simpler. All you have to do is select your number of virtual machines, diskc space, and bandwidth, and your price is generated. It can all be done in less than a minute. Of course, if you have any further questions, 4t Networks' customer service team is on-hand to help.
For each disaster recovery and backup solution, 4t Networks will replicate the customer's VMware virtual machine, or machines, over the WAN from your local environment to its cloud servers. From there, these backups can be used in the event of a disaster. Some of the other features included in 4t Networks' disaster recover solutions are secure transfers carried out over VPN, up to two weeks of declared disaster per year, and failover testing up to once per quarter.
These disaster recovery services are fully managed, which means that 4t Networks monitors all replications, and will initiate failover when a disaster occurs. So, although the design is user-friendly, you will not be left on your own when you need help.
"At 4t Networks we strive to make all of our services, and our disaster recovery solutions in particular, extremely user-friendly," explains Kevin Gray, President of 4t Networks. "There is no reason that a customer should have to deal with hassle and complications just to set up a protection plan for their business. So, what we have done is combined simplicity with customization, making the process as easy yet powerful as possible."
Disasters, which can be caused by a multitude of factors outside of any company's control, such as viruses, hackers, human error, and even natural disaster, can be devastating to a business that is not properly prepared with a backup and recovery
plan. Acting preemptively to minimize the damage of such an event can ultimately be the difference in saving your business should disaster occur.
To learn more 4t Networks' disaster recovery and backup services, please visit http://www.4tnetworks.com
About 4t Networks:
4t Networks is a managed virtual hosting company based out of metro Atlanta. Since 2004, 4t Networks has been providing the world with the very best in hosting. Superior customer service, a top tier data center and dedicated server virtual space make 4t Networks the best choice in Cloud hosting and disaster recovery. With customizable data and usage plans, you can always get the dedicated server space your company requires from 4t Networks.
To learn more about 4t Networks, please visit http://www.4tnetworks.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends