January 04, 2013 /EIN Presswire/
-- Putting the emotional personality under the microscope from a third person's point of view is a fundamental technique of self improvement through self analysis. One must learn to identify with the so called third person as the person's own pure self. After all this assumed third person is none other than your very own self.
Thus the third person no longer is just an imaginary made up person viewing the emotionally challenged personality; it is the very real person himself who is doing the self analysis. Learn to identify with your true self and then with your true self observe your true self observing your true self. Observe and figure out why your true self is not free. Why you have fear, sleeplessness, anger, jealousy, greed etc. In short figure out what kind of emotionally challenged personality/self you have and what are the reasons stopping you from having an emotionally healthy self.
It is the mind that is better adjusted to the current reality and is prepared say to give a speech; it is the brain that projects the childhood era nervousness. Facing the audience the mind is worried about embarrassing ones self by getting nervous, while the brain is generating the nervousness. The mind has access to the current reality through the five senses. It is the brain that is addicted to your frozen past self image. This past self image is generated by the emotionally challenged brain that is caused by the emotional baggage in the brain.
The emotional baggage is the past emotional hurts and pains that are buried memory 'slaps' to the pure self. These slaps keep occurring again and again in the unconscious brain like a broken record. Once these unconscious hurts are brought to the surface they become conscious and so they no longer remain in the unconscious brain. The brain becomes free of the emotional baggage one buried memory at a time.
1) Re-experience the past hurts just as your brain experienced them in the past.
2) Re-experience the same just as your mind experienced it in the past; reliving that very moment when the hurt occurred.
3) Re-experience it just as your true self must have felt the slaps and insults then. Relive the fear, anger, hatred, the helplessness, anxiety, the desire for escaping it all, the frustration, the physical pain that at that moment you felt and went through.
4) Observe that your true self is observing your true self re-experiencing your hurts and pains as felt in the past by the brain, the mind and the true self separately. Reliving the mind's, brain's and the true self's feelings now just as they happened then.
5) Again experience the same incident as if it is happening now with your brain, mind and true self, as if you are fully emotionally healthy. It is like exactly at the time when you are reenacting the past you expose it to the current true self's feelings; as if it is happening now with a fully healthy pure self.
6) The emotional baggage is experienced in biochemical reactions. So when your brain is reliving/experiencing the past hurt memories focus the gaze of the pure self on the physical brain as if you are observing the physical biochemical reactions taking place. You also observe your true self observing your true self observing the emotional baggage generated biochemical reactions. Focus your gaze on the biochemical reactions while reenacting all of the above. Also observe the physical pain when experiencing the past.
Re-experience all of the above at the same time.
The human mind is capable of looking at itself looking at it self many times over. It will take practice to observe all of the above at the same time. Start slow with focusing the mind on the brain and then gradually expand. Learn to separate your true self from your phony self image, which is a mixture of your mind generated self image and your brain generated self image.
Observe, understand, chew and digest the fact that the so called imaginary third person looking at your self image is none other than your true self. Understand that your pure self is always there and it is always emotionally healthy as long as there is no physical illness. Living fully aware as the pure self is the key to an emotionally healthy life.
This press release is meant for those who are borderline emotionally challenged. Those with more severe emotionally challenged brains may need professional help. There is no shame in seeking professional help as it is not the pure self that is emotionally challenged just the phony self image which with today's medical advances can be made emotionally healthy.
Please google related press releases:
Self Image Therapy. - brainwizard
For further reading please google:
4th r foundation
WE WISH EVERYONE A PURE SELF 2013
4th r foundation/shypowerclub.com
2 Union Place
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
# # #Read more Press Releases by EIN Presswire: