WEST YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND, February 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The stylish, lively and vibrant city of Leeds has become renowned for its plethora of bars, restaurants and nightlife. In the UK's second largest financial city, people work hard and play hard, so parties are well catered for and revelers will be spoilt for choice. But what if you want to make a real impact with unconventional surroundings? If you're looking for unusual party venues, Leeds has plenty to choose from.
For a large corporate event that demands an exclusive event space, or a children's venue for a party, Leeds
favourites on Call Lane or Park Row simply won't do. Events managers might instead like to consider some of the following civic buildings, museums and unconventional party venues:
* Leeds Art Gallery
- The home of contemporary art in Yorkshire is one of the most creative party venues Leeds
has to offer.
* Leeds City Museum
- A great venue for childrens' parties where kids can: "Come face-to-face with the Leeds tiger, step into Ancient Worlds to meet Nesyamun, the Leeds mummy and dig for fossils in the Life on Earth gallery."
* Leeds Industrial Museum
- Formerly the largest woollen mill in the world, this historical building will appeal to those with a love of history.
* Leeds Museum Discovery Centre
- School groups and members of the public can book a trip to see where all the museum's artifacts are catalogued and stored for an unusual party activity day.
* Leeds Town Hall
- One of the most architecturally stunning unusual party venues, Leeds Town Hall will add gravitas to any corporate event or ball.
* Pudsey Civic Hall
- With a choice of five spacious rooms and free parking for visitors, Pudsey Civic Hall combines outstanding value for money with flexible and versatile spaces.
* Temple Newsam House
- Temple Newsam is one of the most admired historic houses in the north of England.
* The Carriageworks
- As well as a theatre space for performances, The Carriageworks has a number of rooms for parties of various sizes - all located straight off Millennium Square right in the centre of Leeds.
Leeds has no shortage of impressive city centre cultural venues and civic buildings that will inspire and delight your guests, whatever their requirements.
If you would like to find out more about unusual venue for party
, Leeds Venues can provide pricing and booking information on all of the above venues. Contact them via the website at: http://leedsvenues.org.uk/
For more information, please contact Leeds Venues via the website at http://leedsvenues.org.uk/contact-us/