NORCROSS, GA, February 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Airplane accidents do happen, says Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers.
The Atlanta accident lawyers
at McAleer Law is reminding travelers that passengers injured in an airplane accident can seek redress. For most of us, just the thought of being involved in an airplane crash is enough to send shivers down our spines. However, the unfortunate reality is that these accidents do not just happen in movies. While the number of airplane related injuries is far lower than those caused by motor vehicles, the ones that do happen often injure many more people.
According to Charles McAleer, Founder of McAleer Law, "Knowing how to survive a plane crash is knowledge everyone should have, not just individuals that travel frequently. The odds may be in your favor, but they are not worth risking. Being properly prepared for a catastrophic event such as this is the only way to protect yourself."
The Accident Lawyers in Atlanta Recommend These Tips
There are a few things you will want to remember when subject to a plane crash. Most experts (the Atlanta injury lawyers
included) deem the first 90 seconds of all crashes "golden time," which means the actions you take during these precious moments can mean the difference between life and death. Stay calm and never panic, as this can lead you to make irrational decisions. It may be difficult to keep your composure when an accident of this magnitude is happening, but you will need to be able to think quickly without error. Listen to all pre-flight instructions as well; they are given for a reason.
Situational Awareness is Critical
Another important thing the accident lawyers in Atlanta
want residents to remember is the importance of situational awareness. Being aware of your surroundings is necessary for surviving any traumatic event. Memorize where the safety harnesses, oxygen masks and exit doors are and how long it will take you to reach them. Chances are you will be doing so with poor visibility during the crash. If you are fortunate to survive the crash, do not hesitate to hire an attorney. Most airline companies will try to settle these matters quickly by offering compensation outside of the legal arena; they will try to avoid a lawsuit at all possible.
The Atlanta airline accident lawyers
at McAleer Law have helped numerous clients, including passengers injured in plane crashes, get the compensation they deserve. To learn more about how they can help you, please visit http://www.mcaleerlaw.com
About McAleer Law:
Based out of Decatur, Ga., McAleer Law provides legal services to people throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. McAleer Law focuses on wrongful personal injuries relating to auto accidents, job sites, falls, and hospital and nursing home errors. Their attorneys help clients get the compensation they are owed.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring