RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ, September 14, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Contrary to what your office has communicated to us; it is your job to lead the country in innovation. Innovation does not have to come from you; it has to be searched out and encouraged from every means possible. We have an innovative route to education reform that your experts need to review.
The majority of the laws that the government passes are to make society safe from emotionally challenged behavior. The main cause of emotionally challenged behavior is the emotionally challenged brains of the majority of mankind. It is the emotional baggage that we as parents, teachers, peers and society integrate into the emotional intelligence of our people on such a massive scale that needs to be addressed.
Controlling emotionally challenged behavior is like controlling the smoke; where the emotionally challenged brain is the real fire that needs to be cured. No wonder all this government effort to make society safe is such a hard struggle.
Emotionally challenged brains cause not just the law and order situation; they affect every single aspect of life from happiness to drug addictions, from divorce to student failures, from bankruptcies to group divides and every other demented human behavior.
You and your experts need to wake up to the fundamental reasons why not just education but even all life is such a mess for so many Americans.
1) You must open your doors to at least review all innovative ideas that your department can find.
2) There is still too much confusion about emotional intelligence, the better half of human intelligence. Emotional intelligence at the +2 super mature stage is none other than wisdom. So your departments aim of education has to be to make the entire society wise. We understand you do not want to even touch wisdom education as wisdom is still as confusing as ever. We have figured out what is wisdom and how it can be taught. Wisdom is a live product of the biochemical functioning of the brain. It is the emotional health quality of the physical brain that determines the emotional-intelligence/wisdom level of the brain. It is very clear that brain therapy is wisdom education.
3) As wisdom is fuzzy and defined/known only by its attributes/elements/ingredients/properties; we try to teach each attribute. The nature of wisdom is such that wisdom does not contain individual elements separate from each other. Each property of wisdom gets fused together with every other property to produce wisdom which is much more than the sum of its parts. It is like baking a cake. All the ingredients are combined and cooked, fusing them together to produce a cake. Current wisdom education is like instead of producing a cake we try to produce sugar, flour, butter, yeast; the different ingredients of the cake; as we can only define the cake by its ingredients. By trying to produce flour we are far from producing the cake. Similarly by trying to teach the individual attributes; wisdom remains elusive as its ingredients separately are not wisdom.
4) So each individual attribute on its own is not wisdom. Love that is taught individually in place of wisdom; to make the person wise is far different from the love in wisdom. Love that is part of wisdom contains in it all the other attributes of wisdom. It is love that is wisdom. Thus the current attempts to teach wisdom through teaching individual attributes is a failure because we try to teach a different quality attribute that is much less than wisdom. Even the regular love that we try to teach is frustratingly hard to teach because the brain is already biochemically fixed to produce its own quality love/hate. It is like pouring fresh water into a glass that is producing its own dirty water. Wisdom education is about rewiring the brain to stop producing the fused attributes of ignorance and start producing wisdom.
5) Even the attributes are hard to teach through words because the attributes are a result of a biochemical projection of the brain. The brain is a physical biochemical machine that is wired through early upbringing to project a fixed quality of fused attributes made up of a compound of ignorance and wisdom. For the brain to become wise the brain machine has to be altered through brain therapy.
6) Emotional intelligence is now being taught in creative ways in some places. Emotional intelligence education needs to be introduced as a compulsory subject for all grades and made as common as math and science.
7) The specific aim of emotional intelligence education must be very clearly defined as emotional baggage removal education.
8) Emotional baggage removal education must also be made mandatory for those who break the law. All adults must be given the opportunity to clean their brains of all emotional baggage.
9) The medical profession must also include emotional baggage psychological tests for such diseases as unhappiness, restlessness, insomnia and all emotional illnesses.
10) Emotional baggage removal education must be taken up in jails for the young and the old.
The latest definition of wisdom from Wikipedia:
Wisdom has, in the Western tradition, been listed as one of four cardinal virtues. As a virtue it is a habit or disposition to perform the right action under given circumstances. This implies a possession or seeking of knowledge of the given circumstances. This involves an understanding of people, things, events and situations, and the willingness and the ability to apply perceptions, judgments and actions in keeping with an understanding of what is the right course of actions. It often requires control of one's emotional reactions (the "passions") so that universal principles, values, reason and knowledge prevail to determine one's actions. In short, wisdom is a disposition to find the truth coupled with an optimum judgement as to right actions. Synonyms include: prudence, sagacity, discernment, or insight.
This definition describes the properties of wisdom; it does not tell us what is wisdom. It is like describing an apple. The apple is sweet, it is nutritious, it is delicious, eating one keeps the doctor away etc. Unless one actually has the experience of eating an apple, no amount of knowledge of an apple will tell us what is an apple. Similarly being wise and having the knowledge of wisdom are two different realities. Wisdom and its properties are two different bits of information.
Wisdom is a fragrance of the brain, it is biochemically generated by the physical brain. It is the product of a brain that is emotionally super healthy/mature. In order to create wisdom the brain machine has to be re-tuned/rewired to biochemically stop producing ignorance and start producing wisdom.
We Are Challenging You to Either Prove Us Wrong Or Take Action. No Action Will Mean You Still Don't Get It and Your Doors Are Not Open to Innovation From Ordinary Folks Like us. As You Are Stuck at Least Review and Consider Our Wisdom Education Reform. Let us Show You the Real Practical Benefits of Our Proposals and Therapies.
We at the 4th R Foundation have created our own innovations for wisdom/brain/emotional-intelligence education.
Please check out our YouTube videos here:
"Message to President Obama..."
"If you are thinking of a divorce"
"Who am I"
"Practical application of quantification of the Mind"
"A Message for Bill Gates"
Please also google: '4th r foundation'.
We have published over 1600 articles, blogs, essays, papers and press releases and yet none of our education leaders have taken any action. Well President Obama, Sonia Gandhi, Secretary Duncan, Secretary Kerry, Bill Gates, Google Bosses, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Senators McCain, Menendez, Senators and Congressmen, Sheikha Moza, Queen Noor, Mayor Booker and all wisdom researchers must wake to and take action on the fundamental crisis of emotional baggage running and ruining people's lives and making society a mess.
The 4th R Foundation is a non-profit education research foundation that researches informal/emotional intelligence education, human nature, brain, mind, conscientiousness, self, wisdom, life coaching, adult reeducation, shyness, self image, emotional brain baggage etc.