NORCROSS, GA, October 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Angelica Corporation knows that the greatest fear many people have going into the hospital is that they will come out worse than they went in. Once of the ways that happens is with the prevalence of staph and MRSA infections that get their start in hospitals.
One of the best ways to alleviate this common fear is via an appropriate healthcare linen service
. Since most hospital patients will be spending a great deal of time in bed, hospital linen services that offer sanitizing of sheets, blankets and pillow cases can both destroy that fear and help prevent the spread of these insidious illnesses.
While most hospital laundry services will clean the linens, the key to eliminating MRSA and staff infections is stepping up the sterilizing process to make sure that the germs that cause the infections are removed. That means using special cleaning agents and cleaning techniques developed in conjunction with hospitals to verify that the linens are not a source of infection.
Rather than searching your hospital again and again for the source of these skin infections, be proactive and eliminate one potential source by choosing a medical laundry service
that guarantees to sanitize your linens. Sanitizing everything else in the hospital is standard practice; why not add your linens to that list?
Aly Merritt, Marketing Manager at Angelica Corporation, said the company works very hard to make sure that it is eliminating the threat to patients. "We all know that MRSA and staph can be resistant to many things, including antibiotics, so Angelica Corporation worked with our partners, such as Ecolab, to develop sanitization solutions that get around those problems. After all, we want our loved ones safe when they visit the hospital, too."
To investigate linen sanitization techniques, visit Angelica Corporation at http://www.angelica.com
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of over 25 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently.
To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends