WEST PALM BEACH, FL, October 26, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Engineered Tax Services, a professionally licensed engineering firm devoted to the CPA community and its LEED, Circular 230 and other green energy incentive needs, has announced the creation of a new professional education and networking group, Engineered Tax Circle (ETC).
Through regular meetings, webinars and conferences, ETC fosters peer collaboration and networking with experts in the fields of specialty tax and green energy incentives. This program leverages technology, marketing and client education about the latest tax bulletins and changing regulations, enabling members to increase their competitive advantage, client retention and profitability.
Program highlights include:
• Developing best practices amongst exclusive regional CPA Leaders nationally to generate significant specialty tax revenue
• Developing a long-term community of the leading CPAs in the industry who manage the profitability and resources related to specialty tax
• Bridging the gap between compliance, risk and task related consulting services
• Discussing successful case study strategies
• Delivering new client services driven by specialty tax and energy credits
• Allowing regional members to be Regional Experts in Specialty Tax Services through Circle Best Practices Leadership
• Developing an internal Action Plan for CPA members to assure the firm's success in the profitability of this investment
Peer led webinar topics include:
• Specialty tax and energy updates
• Missed opportunities and the data mining process
• Firm game plans
"We're very excited to present this forum to the specialty tax and energy incentives community," said Julio Gonzalez, CEO of Engineered Tax Services. "By bringing together professionals from around the industry, we create an environment where members can receive updates on the latest regulations and tax changes as they happen as well as learning best practices from some of the most respected leaders in this field."
Advisory members include tax attorney and published author Kreig Mitchell, President of Marketri, Inc. Debra Andrews and one of Accounting Today's Top 100 Most Influential People, Allan Koltin. Members include many top 200 CPA firms. To learn more about the Engineered Tax Circle and to see upcoming meetings and webinars, visit their LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Engineered-Tax-Circle-4587917 or contact Heidi Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The next webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, October 30th from 11:30am to 1:00pm EDT. Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/933673657.
About Engineered Tax Services
Engineered Tax Services (ETS) is the only qualified professional engineering firm that has its own licensed engineers, including LEED Accredited Professionals, as well as tax experts, from CPAs to a former senior IRS executive, on staff. ETS marries the science of engineering with the principles of tax and accounting to arrive at financial solutions that result in increased cash flow, minimized tax payments and maximum return on investment and energy. These IRS-sanctioned services include Energy Tax Credits, Energy Policy Act Certifications (179D Studies), Cost Segregation Studies, Research and Development Studies, Repair and Maintenance Studies, Historic Tax Credits Studies, Engineering Insurance Appraisals, Energy and Carbon Audits. For more information visit http://www.engineeredtaxservices.com.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Marketing Department: