CHESHIRE, ENGLAND, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Complementary to Idox Information Solutions' existing suite of online learning portals, the new BriberyMatters.co.uk site is dedicated to providing UK organisations of all sizes and across all sectors and industries with the information that they need to comply with the UK Bribery Act 2010.
The Act, which came into force in July of last year, calls into question what an organisation - and its employees - can and can't offer to its customers and accept from its suppliers. The new laws found under the Act scrutinise the legitimacy of a number of commonplace business practices - from corporate hospitality to the procurement of contracts. As such, the site aims to shed light on what could potentially be deemed unsuitable under the Act.
Just some of the free tools and resources currently available on BriberyMatters.co.uk are as follows:
• An introductory video from legal expert Steven Francis of leading law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP.
• The opportunity to take an online quick quiz to determine current Bribery Act knowledge.
• The chance to request a 7-step compliance guide with top tips such as introducing a company anti-bribery policy and establishing Anti-Bribery Officers.
• The ability to ask a bribery-related question.
Additionally, Idox Information Solutions specialises in providing compliance solutions via its established company Interactive Dialogues. Founded in 1998 and with offices in the UK, Brussels and Germany, Interactive Dialogues boasts 14 years as Europe's leader in the e-learning legal compliance industry. As such, the company is able to offer its expertise to others by providing a dedicated UK Bribery Act 2010 e-learning programme.
This high-quality bribery compliance e-learning solution has been developed alongside the legal expertise of leading law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain and has been designed to ensure that an organisation's employees and any of its associated partners are fully equipped with the knowledge they need to guarantee Bribery Act compliance in real-life situations and ventures. Such training is an essential part of ensuring that an organisation has implemented the 'adequate procedures' required by law to ensure bribery prevention.
To discuss the UK Bribery Act 2010 e-learning programme or for further information, please contact a member of the Bribery team on 0844 542 0060, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, visit the http://www.BriberyMatters.co.uk site now to find out more.
Note to editors:
• As Europe's leading grants and policy information providers, Idox Information Solutions presents research, information publishing and technology solutions for business, public and community sector organisations. Full information is available from: http://is.idoxgroup.com.
• As an Idox company, Interactive Dialogues is an established supplier of on-line corporate communications and compliance services, providing effective solutions to support all associated areas of an organisation - from HR and legal departments to finance, IT and marketing. Further information is available from: http://www.interactivedialogues.com.
For further information regarding the BriberyMatters.co.uk portal or the UK Bribery Act 2010 e-learning programme, please contact a member of the Bribery team on 0844 542 0060, email@example.com.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #