BONGAREE, AUSTRALIA, April 20, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/
-- ArtistScope's image encryption technology has provided the only feasible solution for displaying secure images on the Internet from web pages for than ten years. In all that time ArtistScope's Java security applets have been the only method that works from all web pages.
Recent changes in web browsers have been dramatic and a big turnaround as browser makers try to tighten the security in the "bells and whistles" features that they introduced to attract their users. Subsequently Windows Internet Explorer has been the worst affected and now provides limited support for any technology that Microsoft doesn't own or couldn't "borrow". Java is one technology that has suffered severely as it was once bundled with all Windows, Mac and Linux system installations. It is no longer bundled with Windows and no longer runs at start up so that anyone wishing to visit a web site that uses Java (online chats, online games and interactive web interfaces) now has download and install Java separately and then suffer slow starts every time they first run Java.
CopySafe Web 4.0
For Windows users ArtistScope has converted it's image encryption technology to ActiveX and the results are amazing. Copysafe Web has been the most secure copy protection solution for use on web sites for the last 10 years and now it has lightning fast delivery plus more:
* Lightning fast decryption on load to the web page
* Printscreen and screen capture protection for all Windows web browsers
* Page reload and roaming is delivered instantly from cache
* Encrypted images can only be viewed visiting your web page online
* Encrypted images stored in cache and Temporary Internet files are secure
* Image decryption is directly controlled by the CopySafe plugin and more secure
* Variable image display styles available including slideshow and watermarking
* Command line operation available for single or batch processing by folder selection
* Soon available in ArtistScope DRM for rights assignment of online web pages
Command line operation
CopySafe Web version 4.0 can now be operated in command line mode, run from the console, from .bat files or by using a DLL interface for online operation. Convert single images or batch process by selected folder. Secure Image Pro command line can be interfaced from web pages for online gallery uploads and management on nay type of web server including Windows, Mac and Linux.
Watermarking can be applied selectively to Windows, Mac or Linux computer users. The watermark option is available as an option for all display styles including slideshow.
Both the CopySafe Web version 4.0 ActiveX and the security applet are compatible with images already converted by previous versions.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from William Kent: