Creating a Better America - Associated Asset Mgmt
TEMPE, AZ, March 21, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Associated Asset Management (AAM), LLC, a nationally recognized leader in community association management and accounting services for clients throughout the United States, announces its "Creating a Better America
" Grant for non-profit organizations. AAM's selection committee will award $1,000 each quarter to a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
"AAM is committed to 'Creating a Better America,' but we know we can't do it alone," said Susan Williams, Vice President, Business Development and Marketing at AAM.. "We know thousands of organizations have the same mission. And, many need the funding, support and opportunity to get their message out to a larger audience."
The grants are targeted to non-profits for supporting basic human and animal welfare needs. The grant program excludes sports teams from consideration.
The requirements for the quarterly "Creating a Better America" Grant include the following:
- The non-profit must be an incorporated 501(c)(3) organization.
- The non-profit must have a $10,000 per year or less operating budget.
- All grant funds must be used in the state in which they are awarded.
- The organization must demonstrate the purpose for the grant.
- The organization must demonstrate that 80% of all funds raised are used for the intended purpose and not for administrative or fundraising efforts.
- Entries must be received by the first Monday of January, April, July and October.
- Awards will be granted the last week of January, April, July and October.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone.
To download a grant application, interested non-profit organizations can visit http://www.homeownerresources.com/media/15222/aam-caba-grant-application.pdf
. Completed forms should be sent to the AAM Marketing Department at 1600 W. Broadway Road, Tempe, AZ 85282.About AAM
AAM works with many of the largest homebuilding and community development companies in the United States such as Del Webb/Pulte, Shea Homes and Meritage Homes. Founded in 1990, AAM employs 370 people and manages nearly 400 homeowners associations in the United States. AAM is dedicated to delivering total peace of mind to the boards of directors and homeowners in the communities it manages. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.associatedasset.com/
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Susan Williams: