Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Attorneys Clark & Washington saw fewer households filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection in July than in June, but there were still more than 2,800 filings in the Atlanta/Gainesville area. Their concern is that the decrease in filings does not reflect a decrease in need.
Many people considering contacting an Atlanta bankruptcy law firm
like Clark & Washington may be concerned that the decision is not the right one. To help people make that determination, Clark & Washington offers a free initial consultation. With the advice of Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys, families can determine if Atlanta bankruptcy law can help them get a new start.
Not all financial situations can be improved via filing bankruptcy, but Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington can help people determine if a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 filing can help them out of a financial mess. At the initial consultation, Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers will discuss the root causes of the client's current financial situation and how those may be altered via filing bankruptcy.
In many cases, unexpected illness and medical bills have made it impossible for a person to keep current on their bills. Then, once one payment is late, late fees start to accrue making the situation worse. Filing for bankruptcy may stop bill collectors from calling and stop late payment fees. Sometimes, the solution is as simple as stopping fees from building up so that the client can get caught up.
To schedule your free initial consultation, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends