Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, December 18, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Gary Coleman, made famous by his role in "Diff'rent Strokes," was once the highest-paid actor on television and worth an estimated $7 million. Within just a decade of his success, a series of costly health problems and recurring legal trouble with his adoptive parents led him to declare Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 1999.
In an interview, Coleman made an accurate assessment of his financial struggles, saying he could "spread the blame" for his bankruptcy "from me to accountants to my adoptive parents, to agents to lawyers and back to me again." Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers
of Clark & Washington discuss how their clients share similar sentiments regarding their financial struggles.
For most people, bankruptcy is not the result of a single event, but rather the culmination of a series of decisions and situations that span several years. Many people undergo expensive and recurring medical trouble that can leave them deeply financially strained.
Medical care combined with credit card debt, divorce, or periods of unemployment can burden your finances, leaving bankruptcy as the final option. Clark & Washington bankruptcy lawyers in Atlanta
caution that Coleman's words ring true - while myriad factors contribute to bankruptcy, the ultimate responsibility rests with each individual to seek trusted advice.
If you find yourself experiencing overwhelming financial strain, seek out the Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington for a free debt consultation. Their lawyers are bankruptcy experts driven to help guide people out of financial ruin and back onto the right track.
For more information on Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers, visit http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends