Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 24, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Attorneys Clark & Washington understand that difficult financial times lead to difficult decisions. In June, that meant 3,219 households chose to file for bankruptcy protection. The choice is often something people fear or put off, but filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be an important stepping stone toward getting one's life back on track.
Atlanta bankruptcy law firm
Clark & Washington offer persons undergoing financial hardship a free initial consultation so that they can determine if Atlanta bankruptcy law provides them with the tools they need to correct their financial situation. At an initial consultation, clients should be prepared to discuss their household income and expenses and all existing debts.
Some clients may find that one or two unexpectedly large expenses, like medical emergencies, have made it impossible to keep up with their bills or that their monthly expenses exceed their income. During the initial consultation, Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys Clark & Washington will discuss alternatives to bankruptcy as well as which type of personal bankruptcy filing is most appropriate for the client.
In addition to offering a free initial consultation, Clark & Washington offer payment plans to help clients who are facing extreme financial difficulty. They can stop foreclosures, wage garnishments and annoying bill collectors. Not all Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers
can provide the federally required credit counseling in their office, but at Clark & Washington their staff can help you put together the required information for a bankruptcy filing without ever leaving the office.
The staff at Clark & Washington knows that choosing to file bankruptcy is a hard decision and treats all clients with kindness and dignity.
To schedule your free initial consultation, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends