Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Attorneys Clark & Washington know that relentless calls from bill collectors and robbing Peter to pay Paul can negatively affect your health, your well-being and your hope for tomorrow. When the mortgage is behind or the credit card company is calling daily about past due bills, it can be hard to get out of bed much less imagine a time when things will get better.
Talking to an Atlanta bankruptcy attorney
is one way families can start to regain hope. Filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can immediately stop harassing phone calls and even wage garnishments. At the offices of Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers Clark & Washington, the caring staff understands what it's like to wake up in the morning dreading the ringing of the telephone. They know that the constant stress about bills you can't pay makes it hard to see a brighter future.
If you are considering filing bankruptcy in Atlanta
, the law firm of Clark & Washington wants to assure you that things can get better. With a Chapter 13 plan, families can work out a plan to pay most of their bills while keeping their debt from getting worse. It's a good time to catch your breath, get caught up and create a better life. Under a Chapter 7 plan, families facing overwhelming debt can get a fresh start and find hope again.
Clark & Washington offer low prices that might be payable as part of your bankruptcy and offer a free initial consultation. They understand that considering a bankruptcy filing is a difficult decision, but know that once the filing is complete, you may be able to hope again.
To schedule your free initial consultation and rediscover hope, visit Clark & Washington at http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information visit: http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends