Clark & Washington Atlanta
NORCROSS, GA, February 12, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- With the year fresh and new, many people take a careful look at their lives and begin to see areas where they can improve. Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys
Clark & Washington believe that finances are the perfect place to start straightening up your life after the holidays.
The holidays often leave a significant dent in American bank accounts, and many people choose to go further in debt to have the holidays be special. Clark & Washington understand that this is a difficult decision to make; after all, we all want to make our families as happy as we can. Unfortunately, decisions like this can push people over their capacity to pay back their debt, forcing them to consider filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta.
If you are struggling with your finances after the holidays, there are several different avenues you can take to straighten them out. Some families and individuals benefit from setting a budget and sticking to it closely. Others find their debt is more overwhelming, and they need additional help, including filing for Atlanta bankruptcy
for a fresh start.
Clark & Washington, an Atlanta bankruptcy law firm, wants to make it easy for families and individuals who are financially in over their heads to speak with a bankruptcy attorney. The firm offers free bankruptcy consultations to help Atlanta residents understand what their options are for managing their debt.
When you come in for your free consultation, you will speak with an Atlanta bankruptcy lawyer
who will help you decide whether filing for bankruptcy is your best choice. They will not pressure you in any way to choose bankruptcy if it is not right for your financial situation.
If you are ready to get your finances in order with the new year, visit Clark & Washington online at http://www.cw13.com
and schedule your free Atlanta bankruptcy consultation.
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring