NORCROSS, GA, January 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Just as with a carpool, a bus rental in Atlanta
can take cars off the congested streets. With more and more cities in the U.S. going green with public mass transit initiatives, a bus charter can provide an additional avenue to save energy.
Reasons to Turn to Green Alternatives
Transporting a bunch of people in a single car can lead to less CO2 emissions. Emissions related to transportation account for about 28 percent of greenhouse gases in the U.S. Further, transportation equates the second largest share of greenhouse gas emissions in the country. Of these, private vehicles, including pickups and SUVs, contribute 64 percent, while public transport is responsible for the rest. Statistically, 20 percent of carbon dioxide emissions can be brought down simply if one in five Americans took their city's public transit system instead of their own vehicles to work every day.
If you are a corporate administrator, you can greatly reduce the carbon footprint of your employees with a corporate shuttle they can take to and from work. An Atlanta bus charter
can take as many as 50 cars off the highway and bring down the smog and pollution to which they would contribute.
If you are planning a holiday get-together within Georgia with a large group, hire charter buses in Atlanta
to save yourself the hassle of driving, while decreasing the number of vehicles (and their consequential carbon footprints).
More Energy for the Future
In February 2012, gas prices reached a nine-month high. It is true that we had been overly-pessimistic about the scale of the crisis five years ago when we thought that energy sources were dwindling. It is also true that we have, since then, found unconventional sources of energy to replace gas. But the fact is that no matter how much we drill into domestic oil fields, there is a large foreign control on oil resources over which we don't have much power. As a result, it can help safeguard our future energy needs if we look for alternative modes of transport.
Besides public transport, bus charters for holidays, corporate shuttles and luxury motor coaches for tours can all help to preserve our energy resources.
You can save money you would otherwise spend on gas. With fuel prices skyrocketing, it has become a necessity for many to keep their cars in the garage and take the public transport to and from work. The average U.S. household spends as much as $4,400 on 1,100 gallons of gas (at $4 a gallon) a year. Taking an Atlanta charter bus
can save the average household thousands of dollars. According to a new report by the American Public Transportation Association (APTA), the average driver in Atlanta can save as much as $775 monthly and $9,300 annually by not taking their vehicles out into the roads.
"Aside from the energy and money savings opportunities, a charter bus can leave the passenger free to catch up on work or with others," notes Tom Sambdman, Vice President of Samson Trailways.
About Samson Trailways
Samson Trailways has been the trusted leader in Atlanta motor coach transportation for nearly 30 years. Our success is the result of a strong focus on safety and customer satisfaction. No matter the size of your group, Samson Trailways delivers premium charter bus transportation services offering top of the line motor coaches, buses, and minibuses.
For more information, visit http://www.samsontrailways.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends
- Hospital Linen Service Angelica Corporation Encourages Keeping the Flu at Bay in Your Hospital