A Legendary Event
NORCROSS, GA, February 06, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Atlanta is a vibrant and naturally beautiful city year-round, but spring is when it really comes alive. Blooming flowers, lush landscapes and diverse venues also make Atlanta a popular wedding destination. In fact, it is the top U.S. city for spring weddings. With rich cultural history and myriad gardens, museums and historic landmarks to choose from, brides across the country flock to Atlanta to design the wedding of their dreams.
There are several indoor and outdoor venue options to choose from that match a wide variety of personal tastes and desired level of formality. One of the most popular locations is the breathtaking Atlanta Botanical Gardens, named one of the best places to get married by The Knot in 2010. Atlanta catering
professionals at A Legendary Event also suggest noteworthy venues, such as the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, the historic Fox Theatre and the Biltmore Ballrooms, for their perfect combination of beautiful design and historical significance.
"Spring weddings in Atlanta are all about designing the ultimate sensory experience," says Tony Conway, CEO and Founder of A Legendary Event. "The city is naturally romantic and historic, but in the spring it becomes fairytale-like." Their Atlanta caterer
professionals expertly combine each component that the city has to offer in the springtime - the sights, sounds, smells, textures and tastes that will take your wedding above and beyond your expectations.
A Legendary Event offers premier Atlanta wedding catering
services, producing an astonishing 2,500 events annually. Their skilled and award-winning team directs all aspects of a number of different events, specializing in catering, floral arrangement and decor. Founded in 1997, A Legendary Event has grown into a well-known enterprise that has been recognized by such publications as In Style Wedding, The Atlantan and The Georgia Performance Magazine. Let their Atlanta caterers
guide you through each part of your special day.
To learn more about the best wedding caterers in Atlanta
, please visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
About A Legendary Event:
Formed in 1997, A Legendary Event has grown into a multi-million dollar full-service event enterprise. CEO and Founder Tony Conway is admired by top CEOs, celebrities, politicians and world-class galas for his attention to detail and penchant for providing fresh, trend-setting and uniquely presented fare, always with the client in mind. A Legendary Event is located in Atlanta and can be reached at 404-869-8858.
To learn more, visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring