A Legendary Event
NORCROSS, GA, February 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Atlanta wedding catering
and event planning company, A Legendary Event, is comprised of award-winning and nationally recognized experts. One of which is executive pastry chef, Ami Dand, who recently won a prestigious second place in the Food Network's 'Sweet Genius' competition. To sweeten the deal, CEO and founder of A Legendary Event, Tony Conway, graciously awarded the hardworking chef with $10,000.
Executive pastry chef, Ami Dand, has an impressive culinary background. She uses this wealth of experience to provide the most unique, splendid and delicious desserts and pastries available for all of your Atlanta catering
and event planning needs. Some of her previous professional roles have included serving as executive pastry chef for the highly esteemed St. Regis Atlanta, as well as Chef de Partie at the Sea Island Company and The Lodge at Sea Island.
"I am very proud of our entire staff and their tireless efforts to create stunning, unique designs for each individual that we serve," says Tony Conway, CEO and Founder of A Legendary Event. "Ami Dand is simply another example of the magnificent talent housed within our Atlanta catering
and event planning company." The professionals at A Legendary Event take great joy in combining their diverse talents to design, style and cater events that will far surpass a client's expectations.
The outstanding experience and talent of each Atlanta catering
professional at A Legendary Event are what set them apart from the competition. Since 1997, their superior services have provided Atlanta clientele with beautiful and memorable celebrations. A Legendary Event is also renowned for their philanthropic work. Tony Conway sits on the boards of numerous community organizations, including the Atlanta Community Food Bank and Grady Memorial Hospital. They provide catering services that not only taste incredible, but also feel great to support.
To learn more about Atlanta catering
and their team of diversely talented professionals, please visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
About A Legendary Event:
Formed in 1997, A Legendary Event has grown into a multi-million dollar full-service event enterprise. CEO and Founder Tony Conway is admired by top CEOs, celebrities, politicians and world-class galas for his attention to detail and penchant for providing fresh, trend-setting and uniquely presented fare, always with the client in mind. A Legendary Event is located in Atlanta and can be reached at 404-869-8858.
To learn more, visit http://www.legendaryevents.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers