AC White Relocations
NORCROSS, GA, January 23, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Foreclosures have become commonplace in our struggling economy, particularly in this state. Georgia had the highest foreclosure rate in the nation in May, 2012 - a stunning 1 in 300 housing units. While foreclosures are a tragic situation for those about to lose their home, they also provide a unique opportunity for families looking to relocate and save some money. The Atlanta movers
of A. C. White address offer some tips to consider when moving into a foreclosed home.
Before planning your move, make sure you have thoroughly inspected the foreclosed property. While these homes offer great deals, they also present some safety concerns to take into consideration. Atlanta moving company
A. C. White suggests taking care of the following items prior to moving in:
- Change the locks immediately to ensure the safety of your family. You never know what kind of situation the previous owner was in prior to moving out.
- Have the house and property inspected by a trusted professional, and thoroughly note any damage that needs to be addressed right away.
- Make sure water and plumbing are up to code, look for exposed electrical wiring, check all appliances, and call an exterminator to inspect the foundation and property.
- Check walls and floors for all necessary repairs, as they will be faster and easier to fix before you relocate.
"Our Atlanta moving
professionals have extensive knowledge of foreclosures," says Pete White, Vice President of Sales. "We care about the safety of your family as well as your possessions throughout all parts of your relocation."
A.C. White is a family owned Atlanta moving company
that provides efficient, experienced moving and storage services. Contact A.C. White for a free quote on your next move. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff can help make your next relocation your best move yet.
To learn more about Atlanta movers
, visit http://www.acwhite.com
About A.C. White Relocations:
Atlanta moving company, A.C. White Relocations, has been family owned and operated since 1926. Four generations of experience with moving in Atlanta has given A.C. White Relocations a distinct advantage over other Atlanta movers. With offices in Atlanta, Macon and Savannah, Ga., A.C. White Relocations' dedication to superior service and customer satisfaction has earned them both the respect and loyalty of their Georgia moving clients. Partnered with United Van Lines, A.C. White Relocations has the resources and the care and attentiveness everyone needs in Atlanta movers.
For more information, please visit http://www.acwhite.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring