TRC Staffing Services
NORCROSS, GA, January 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Atlanta staffing
firm TRC Staffing Services, Inc., is pleased to announce that Michael Walden is its new Vice President of Business Development.
Walden's goal in his new position as Vice President of Business Development at TRC Staffing Services, Inc., is to drive the profitable growth of TRC's portfolio. He will accomplish this through deploying and executing a growth focused sales plan; leading and developing the sales force to grow the company's existing account base and acquiring new client partnerships; and providing strategic account leadership to key existing TRC client relationships.
Walden comes to TRC with over 12 years of experience in HR services, technology sales, and sales leadership. He spent five years with HCM, software industry leader Ceridian, and another five years with Global Fortune 500 staffing firm.
Walden is a graduate of two of the top 20 business schools in the nation, having earned his Executive MBA at Emory University's Goizueta Business School and his bachelor's degree in Business Administration at the University of Florida.
"We are excited to welcome Michael to our team, and we look forward to seeing his exciting new ideas in practice," says Tom Bodeep, Senior Vice President of TRC Staffing Services, Inc. "Michael has a wealth of experience that will greatly benefit our company in the coming years."
Atlanta staffing agency
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., has provided the nation with innovative full-service staffing services since 1980. To learn more about the Atlanta employment agency
services TRC Staffing Services, Inc., provides, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, TRC is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, President and CEO Brian Robinson remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing, and management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends
- Hospital Linen Service Angelica Corporation Encourages Keeping the Flu at Bay in Your Hospital