TRC Staffing Services
NORCROSS, GA, January 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- TRC Staffing Services, Inc., has been helping companies and candidates with finding ideal employment matches since 1980. In that time, the Atlanta staffing
experts have seen many interview blunders, and they wish to encourage potential job candidates to avoid some of the most common interview mistakes they've seen. Here are several interview mistakes TRC recommends avoiding:
- Dressing Inappropriately
When you are trying to present yourself in a professional situation, you need to look the part. The best bet for everyone of both genders is to opt for a suit for professional companies. More casual companies can have slightly more casual interview attire, but still try to maintain a professional appearance. Nice slacks and a button-down shirt are a good choice for everyone in a more casual interview environment.
- Being too casual or friendly with the interviewer
Interviews should be an open and respectful conversation, but be careful that you do not become too casual or friendly when talking to your interviewer. Telling stories that are too personal, accidentally misspeaking, or being too buddy-buddy with your interviewer can all lead your interviewer to see you as not being serious or professional enough to be right for the job.
- Being unprepared for the interview
In this age of instant information, it's essential to have done your research in regards to the company and the position you applied for. Have a good understanding of the company you are interviewing with: how they operate, what they do in the community, and other facts you find interesting.
Research is important, but you should also prepare yourself for interview questions so that you will be able to answer common questions quickly and professionally. If you are unprepared for common questions, you will not make a good impression.
- Not asking questions during the interview
Many candidates don't realize that they are also interviewing the company, which leads them to have a very one-way conversation with their interviewer. You should have questions prepared about the company and the position you're applying for. Be careful, though: early in the interview process is not the time to bring up benefits or salary. Be interested in the company and the position, not in how much money you'll receive.
Remember that having a good interview is just one step of the process of finding a job that fits your unique personality, skill set, and experience. If you are currently looking for a job, TRC Staffing Services, Inc., a staffing agency in Atlanta
, may have the right position for you.
Learn more about the Atlanta employment agencies
available positions at http://www.trcstaffing.com
About TRC Staffing Services, Inc.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc., is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, TRC is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, President and CEO Brian Robinson remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a business built on principles and values, committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. TRC has 44 locations in 14 states, providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing, and management services to some of the country's leading companies.
For more information, visit http://www.trcstaffing.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends
- Hospital Linen Service Angelica Corporation Encourages Keeping the Flu at Bay in Your Hospital