Cummings & Middlebrooks LLP
NORCROSS, GA, January 29, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys
are on Twitter.
If there is one website that has exploded in growth in the last couple of years, it is Twitter. This social media platform has experienced unparalleled expansion since it started just a few years ago. Sites like Facebook and Pinterest are noteworthy competitors, but Twitter seems to be in a league of its own. This is why the Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys
at Cummings & Middlebrooks decided to create an account for their business. Specializing in Atlanta workers' compensation law, the firm knew there was no better way to reach residents in the local area than by being in the social loop.
Why it is important for companies to have a Twitter page
Twitter is not just meant for personal use. Although the initial intention of the site was geared towards friendly interaction, it has increasingly become a point of contact between businesses and their clients. According to the Atlanta workers' comp attorney Tracy Middlebrooks, "It just made sense to be where clients were. We believe this is a great way to reach the community." This is something that more companies need to be aware of. Just because you have a brick and mortar establishment does not mean you should be shying away from alternative forms of client interaction. The Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys
frequently post tweets with links to relevant information. Workers' compensation can be a confusing and intimidating subject for most people, especially those that find themselves subject to a workplace injury.
Twitter is a trendy and "hip" way to stay connected
Simply put, businesses that are not in the social loop as it is often referred, are making themselves expendable. Regardless of the industry or line of work, the only way to survive in this technological era is to utilize its developments. The Atlanta workers' compensation attorneys
at Cummings & Middlebrooks understand this completely.
To learn more about their Twitter page
and the services they offer, visit the Atlanta workers comp attorney's at http://www.cmlawllp.com/firm_overview.php
About Cummings & Middlebrooks:
Cummings & Middlebrooks is a worker's compensation and personal injury firm serving Atlanta and other areas of Georgia. They specialize in helping people who have been injured on the job to get the income and medical benefits owed to them in the aftermath of their tragedy. Their team has the experience to take on cases of a wide range of injuries.
For more information, visit http://www.cmlawllp.com/index.php
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers