SANTA ANA, CA, April 09, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/
-- AutoCrib, Inc., provider of the broadest line of industrial vending machines and tool crib & stores management software for automated inventory control, is pleased to announce their list of AutoCrib Premier Distributors for 2014. Premier Distributors have demonstrated the ability to provide the highest level of system design and consulting, field support and automatic inventory replenishment services, through a commitment to continuing education and dedicated personnel.
"AutoCrib distributors represent us around the globe" states Steve Pixley, CEO. "They are an integral part of our brand and we are very proud that seven of these companies are earning Premier status for the seventh year in row. Our Premier distributors are providing a completely integrated turnkey solution: hardware, software, setup, training, service and support. We hope that potential customers will reach out to them first because of their decades of hands-on experience and deep expertise in the processes required to dramatically cut inventory costs in any kind of manufacturing environment."
These industrial distributors have not only designed and installed more systems than most distributors, but have made significant training investments in their personnel to ensure that customers receive superior service and rapid support for their AutoCrib systems. Because of their proven dedication to delivering excellence for their customers, they have rightfully earned the status of 'AutoCrib Premier Distributor'.
- AIM Inventory - Australia (2nd year)
- Airgas USA LLC Great Lakes - Ohio (5th year)
- ApTex, Inc. - Wisconsin (7th year)
- Arthur Heinike Corp - Germany (6th year)
- Autorodec Limitada - Chile (1st year)
- BlackHawk Industrial - Oklahoma (5th year)
- Border States Electric - North Dakota (3rd year)
- Caulfield Industrial Ltd - Ireland (3rd year)
- CMT, Inc. - South Carolina (7th year)
- DCT Industrial Supply Company - Illinois (5th year)
- DGI Supply - Canada (7th year)
- DGI Supply - Illinois (7th year)
- DistributionNOW [NOVWilson] - Texas (2nd year)
- DXP Enterprises, Inc.- Texas (3rd year)
- F K Machinery - Canada (1st year)
- General Tool & Supply - Oregon (1st year)
- Hub Supply Inc. - Kansas (3rd year)
- Inventory Vending Technology & Services - United Kingdom (5th year)
- Jergens Industrial Supply- Ohio (4th year)
- Kyocera Unimerco Tooling - Denmark (3rd year)
- Machine Tools Supply - California (7th year)
- P.F. Markey, Inc. - Michigan (6th year)
- Pioneer Tool Supply Co. - Massachusetts (6th year)
- Precision Tools Service - Indiana (1st year)
- R.G. Brewton, Inc. - Pennsylvania (7th year)
- S&S Supplies and Solutions - California (3rd year)
- S&S Industrial Supply - Michigan (1st year)
- SDI, Inc - Pennsylvania (2nd year)
- US Tool Group - Missouri (7th year)
- W.P. & R.S. Mars Company - Minnesota (1st year)
- Walter A. Wood - Tennessee (1st year)
) delivers automated inventory vending systems (software and machines) for manufacturing companies, airlines, military, retailers, distributors and others who want to provide 24/7 unmanned access to inventory while maintaining complete control and 100% inventory accuracy. AutoCrib software provides real-time information on all inventory in the system from any computer, tablet or smartphone anywhere on the planet.
AutoCrib has been providing industrial vending solutions since 1994 and has deployed over 20,000 systems worldwide. AutoCrib's product line includes handheld scanners, automated lockers, traditional coil/helix machines, a PPE specific dispensing machine, RFID systems, vision based tool cabinets as well as small and large robotic carousel systems with optional counting scale attachment. The systems can be managed by AutoCrib's powerful client/server software or its web based application, AutoCrib.net.
AutoCrib's powerful software, which provides end-users with real time usage data and in many cases, updates their ERP systems. This allows manufacturers to dramatically reduce inventory costs by as much as 50% through increased accountability and tighter access control.