LONG BEACH, CA, November 14, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- They say that classics never go out of style, which is why the Back Bay Bistro has introduced a new menu featuring 5 dishes known and adored the world over. Every Wednesday- Saturday, a classic dish will be offered with a wine pairing in addition to the Bistro's regular fare. The classics menu includes:
· Beef Wellington -- Beef tenderloin covered in pate and baked inside puff pastry.
· Lobster Thermidor -- A creamy mixture of lobster meat and egg yolks stuffed in a lobster shell and covered in a cheese crust.
· Ossobuco -- Veal shank braised with vegetables, white wine and broth.
· Coquilles St. Jacques -- Scallops topped with breadcrumbs and cheese and served browned in a scallop shell.
· Filet Oscar -- A beef tenderloin covered with crab meat, asparagus and bearnaise sauce.
For more information or reservations call (949) 729-1144 or visit http://www.opentable.com/back-bay-bistro.
The Back Bay Bistro is a contemporary 199-seat dining establishment featuring a number of innovative design elements including large gilded framed mirrors, comfortable wicker chairs, lounge seating in the bar and a sophisticated retractable awning giving the restaurant a "convertible roof." With 60 al fresco seats providing guests with refreshing breezes off Newport's Back Bay, the restaurant specializes in fresh, sustainable seafood and serves dinner Wed-Sun (5 p.m. - Close), lunch Wed-Sun (opening at 11:30 a.m.) and brunch on Sat & Sun starting at 9 a.m.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Davey Ferchow: