Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, January 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Clark & Washington, the premier Atlanta bankruptcy lawyers
, would like to remind residents that bankruptcy is often a viable option. Substantial debt can quickly ruin one's life, and it does not take long for financial burden to spiral out of control. Making mistakes is something we all do, and sometimes these mistakes require making a hard choice in regards to resolving them. The Atlanta bankruptcy attorneys discuss the case of celebrity Kim Basinger. Celebrities and non-celebrities alike are in the same boat when it comes to financial responsibility. The amount of money involved may vary, but the circumstances do not.
Kim Basinger Had to File for Bankruptcy
The bankruptcy attorneys in Atlanta
want to advise people that responsibility and accountability is the key to staying out of debt. Kim Basinger, an actress well-known for films like Batman and 9 1/2 Weeks, did not take this too seriously in 1993. When Basinger backed out of a contract she had with Main Line Pictures to star in the film "Boxing Helena," the company filed a lawsuit that ended up costing her $8.1 million. Not being able to afford her fees, she was forced to sell her sprawling investment town in Braselton. She filed for bankruptcy shortly afterwards.
What Should You Do if You Are in Debt?
Clark & Washington specializes in Atlanta bankruptcy law
. They have seen the faces of down and out residents, people with no one left to turn to. Filing for bankruptcy in Atlanta
may seem to be a loss for many, but the attorneys at the firm know this is not the case. Not doing anything about the problem is far worse. If you need help, they offer a free debt consultation service; their doors are always open. Clark & Washington has been practicing bankruptcy law in Atlanta for nearly three decades. Their expert staff is fully equipped to handle any Chapter 7 or 13 filing. To learn more about their services, please visit http://www.cw13.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.cw13.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Florida Shredding Leader, A Shred Ahead, Acquires Edge Tech Document Shredding
- School Furniture Supplier, Classroom Essentials, Thanks Teachers for Another Great School Year
- Advantage Church Chairs Discusses Making the Transition from Pews to Church Chairs
- Church Chairs Supplier, Advantage Church Chairs, Offers Wedding Furniture for Summer
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Offers Termite Control for All of North Georgia
- Atlanta Termite Control Company, Team Pest, Can Get You Ready for Termite Season
- Better Communicate with Facilitator Training Experts', Leadership Strategies, DISC Methodology
- Certified Master Facilitator Database Company, FindaFacilitator.com, Offers Quality Guarantee
- Atlanta Real Estate Experts, Sotheby's, Discuss How Spring Season is Heating Up in Atlanta
- A Shred Ahead Notes the Importance of a Tampa Shredding Service for Law Firms