Mill Brook Industries
NORCROSS, GA, March 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Mill Brook Industries is a Georgia-based supplier of quality banquet chairs
, church chairs
and a variety of other office, restaurant and classroom chairs to suit your style and budget. Their offices have recently moved from their location in Monroe to Clermont.
Nestled between Gainesville and Cleveland, Clermont is small city within the beautiful and distinct northeastern Georgia region. Clermont lies within Hall County, which is still convenient to the metro-Atlanta region without being amidst the commotion, chaos and heavily-trafficked areas of the city.
Hall County has developed a healthy and growing business environment despite its small size. It is now home to 47 Fortune 500 firms amidst more than 300 manufacturing businesses, as well as 40 international companies within county lines.
"Hall County has been expanding rapidly, experiencing explosive population growth in the last 10 years," says Charles Hobbs, President of Mill Brook Industries, a supplier of banquet and church chairs
. "Clermont is a wonderful business location because although it is growing, it still offers that desirable sense of community that we and our customers appreciate. We are happy to be a part of the Clermont business community."
Mill Brook Industries provides much more than banquet and church chairs to fit your style and budget. Their knowledgeable staff has more than 30 years of experience related to the design, manufacturing and marketing of quality tables and banquet chairs
. At Mill Brook Industries, they believe that the value of the product is more than just the original purchase price. This slogan drives their excellent customer service, fast shipping and wide variety of well-made tables and chairs.
For more information about church and banquet chairs
, please visit: http://www.millbrookindustries.com
About Mill Brook Industries:
Mill Brook Industries, located in Clermont, Ga., is a supplier of banquet chairs, banquet tables, restaurant chairs and stools, church chairs, office chairs, classroom chairs, folding chairs and folding tables. MBI's focus is to listen to their customers as to what they need, help them select the best products at an affordable price and then ship them in a timely manner. MBI understands what it takes to build great products. Their management team has more than 30 years of experience and knowledge in the design, manufacturing, sales and marketing of chairs and tables.
For more information visit: http://www.millbrookindustries.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring