LONDON, ENGLAND, June 17, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The drive to improve customer insight and business intelligence to deliver competitive advantage will be the focus for SMi Group's inaugural event on big data in retail financial services.
The conference will define the evolution and implementation of Big Data strategies that are aligned to commercial vision underpinned by the right platforms with the collaboration of heads of department and directors of analytics, risk management, customer insight, business intelligence, research, fraud prevention, marketing, and enterprise IT architecture/technology.
Marco Bressan, Director Big Data & Open Platforms, New Technologies, BBVA commented:
"Financial institutions are embracing Big Data to boost internal efficiencies and support incremental business growth. While only a few banks are rolling out data-driven services, most banks are already performing pilots seeking to assess Big Data impact in process optimisation, increased customer understanding, multichannel strategies, risk-scoring quality, and fraud reduction. Big Data in Retail Financial Services Europe addresses these challenges and BBVA will be sharing its insight on open models for the creation of incremental and disruptive Big Data solutions."
16 speakers from leading organisations will deliver case-studies and presentations to include:
1. James Wycherley, Director, Customer & Market Analysis, Barclays Bank
2. Kate Javes, Head of Records and Information Governance, HSBC
3. Marco Bressan, Director Big Data & Open Platforms, New Technologies, BBVA
4. Ellie Barlow, Head of Pricing, Moneysupermarket.com
5. Reinhardt Schink, Head of Market Analysis and Strategy, Allianz Deutschland
6. Tuuli Perkio, Vice President, Debit Product Development, MasterCard Worldwide
7. Sian Tyrrell, Records & Information Governance Manager, Engagement, HSBC
8. Peter Thompson, Head of Programme Assurance & Governance, Co-operative Bank
9. Caroline Van Den Bos, Insight & NPS Director, RSA Insurance Group (chair)
10. Tim Hulbert, Director of Global Insight and Future Propositions, Barclaycard
11. Bernard Marr, Founder and CEO, Advanced Performance Institute
12. Jan Pieter Lips, Regional President EMEA, Aimia (Nectar)
Speakers and delegates for this focused retail financial services event will be drawn from across Europe, believed to be the first of its kind.
For further event information please visit: www.bigdata-retailfinancialservices.com
Alternatively contact Andrew Gibbons: +44(0) 20 7827 6156 / Email email@example.com
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
For more information, please visit www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0)20 7827 6140
email us here