Dr. Parsa Zadeh
BEVERLY HILLS, CA, February 19, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Dr. Parsa Zadeh, Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist
, places and restores dental implants for his patients. Many dentists can place implants, but only a select few highly trained dentists can both place the implants and restore them.
Dr. Zadeh, Beverly Hills dental implants
specialist, routinely assists patients with their implant needs. Implants are a permanent solution for replacing a missing tooth. The implants consist of an artificial root that is usually made of titanium or titanium alloy. These roots can be shaped like a rod, to fit into narrow areas of the jaw bone. The roots are usually placed inside of the jaw bone, where the bone can grow over the root, holding it securely and forming a secure base for a crown. Once the bone has completely healed, a process that typically takes three to six months, Dr. Zadeh can place a crown on the root, replacing the missing tooth.
Although implants are extremely durable, patients do occasionally experience problems. The body could reject the implant, or it could become damaged as the result of trauma. When this happens, an experienced dental surgeon needs to repair the damage and restore the implant. Dr. Zadeh, Beverly Hills dentist, has years of experience with both placing and restoring implants for his patients.
In addition to implants, Dr. Zadeh, Beverly Hills Invisalign
provider, offers a variety of cosmetic and general dental services at his practice. He fits patients for porcelain veneers or Lumineers to cover stained or misshapen teeth, fits patients with Invisalign aligners to straighten teeth and fix problems with the bite, performs gummy smile surgery, offers full mouth reconstructions, fills cavities, treats periodontal disease, places porcelain crowns, and performs an array of other dental services.
About Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS, Dentist Beverly Hills
Dr. Zadeh is qualified to provide this broad range of services because of his thorough education. After receiving his Doctorate in Dental Surgery, he continued on to complete over 1,100 hours of continuing education courses. As a result of this extensive training, Dr. Zadeh is able to perform many services that other dentists may not be qualified to perform, such as IV sedation and restoring dental implants.
Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS
9100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite W448
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Phone: (310) 273-9919
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Parsa Zadeh:
- Gummy Smile Surgeon, Dr. Parsa Zadeh, Offers Gumlift to Correct Gummy Smiles
- Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Zadeh, Offers Second Opinion for Porcelain Veneers
- Dr. Zadeh, Gum Lift Specialist, Offers Procedures to Correct Gummy Smiles
- Dr. Parsa Zadeh, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist, Offers Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Dr. Zadeh, Gummy Smile Specialist, Offers His Patients the Opportunity to Have a Dazzling Smile
- Dr. Parsa Zadeh, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist, Now Offers Lumineers for Smile Restorations
- Dr. Zadeh, Gumlift Expert, Offers an Innovative Surgery to Fix Gummy Smiles
- Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Parsa Zadeh, Offers IV Sedation
- Dr. Zadeh, Gummy Smile Specialist, Offers Gumlift Procedures