MIAMI, FL, December 11, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- bioCorneum (www.biocorneum.com
) COO Zubin Meshginpoosh and the enaltus team has developed a new Facebook series that will feature plastic surgeons discussing key information for patients to assist in making informed decisions when planning for a cosmetic surgery procedure. The series on bioCorneum Facebook (www.facebook.com/biocorneum
) will equip patients with the knowledge to create succinct plans for before, during and after surgery. Each surgeon featured, will discuss questions to ask when selecting a doctor, how to prepare for surgery, and what you should discuss with your surgeon during a post op plan including a scar management plan.
Each month we will post videos and offer a forum for patients to ask questions. enaltus makers of bioCorneum believe education is essential in having a positive surgical experience whether it is for cosmetic reasons or for medical necessity. The first featured surgeon will be award winning board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tal Roudner (http://www.talroudnerplasticsurgery.com
) located in Coral Cables Fl. Dr. Roudner specializes in procedures such as breast augmentation and breast implants, breast lift, male breast reduction and female breast reduction and breast revision surgery. bioCorneum will also be launching a new website for 2014.
411 on bioCorneum -
- bioCorneum is simple to use - apply gently twice a day for 60 to 90 days under your Doctor's supervision
- biCorneum is quick drying thus creating a protective barrier that is breathable, flexible, and waterproof
- bioCorneum protects the underlying tissue against chemical, microbial and physical invasion of the scar or scars
- bioCorneum flattens, softens, and evens out scars along with reducing discoloration
- 1st and only FDA-accepted silicone scar treatment with SFP30 cleared by the FDA
- Self dries to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet within 4-5 minutes
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after cosmetic procedures
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves associated itch and discomfort
- Very water resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces, as well as large area scars
For further information contact Amber Clapp - 646-567-8114 or email@example.com
), a dermatological products company headquartered in Suwanee, Ga., focuses on providing high-quality skin care products for both medical professionals and consumers with a concentration on scar management along with safe skin care products for mothers and babies. bioCorneum is a FDA approved silicone scar treatment with SPF 30 sunscreen. bioCorneum improves the appearance of existing scars and prevents future scarring. It is a key product for a successful scar management program along with being easy to use.