LONDON, ENGLAND, August 19, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- BM Advisory LLP, the London and Gatwick based restructuring, recovery and insolvency firm, is pleased to announce that it has joined forces with the Crawley and Worthing offices of the Chartered Accountants, Atherton Bailey, the successful and well-established South East-based business recovery and insolvency business. ---
Like BM Advisory, the Atherton Bailey offices specialise in helping financially-troubled businesses and individuals rebuild for a better financial future with realistic business rescue and personal insolvency solutions.
Commenting on the negotiations, Andy Pear, Partner at BM Advisory says: "We are delighted to welcome the Atherton Bailey (Crawley and Worthing) partners and team into the BM Advisory network. They bring with them business opportunities and complementary strengths through an experienced, motivated team, enabling us to further extend our geographical reach.
"With their solid reputation for being an excellent provider of business recovery and insolvency services in the region, this further strengthens and broadens the scope of BM Advisory's business recovery offering."
Malcolm Fillmore, Senior Partner at Atherton Bailey, says: ''We are very excited at the prospect of joining forces with BM Advisory. It will create many opportunities for us to enhance the service which we have been offering in the South East and indeed throughout the UK over the last 20 years and we look forward to working alongside a team of like-minded, dedicated professionals.''
The Crawley and Worthing offices of Atherton Bailey together employ 10 people and the combined operation will continue from existing locations in London, Crawley (Gatwick) and Worthing.
For more information please contact
Tel: 020 3286 8817
Notes to the Editor
1. The arrangements have been effected via BM Advisory (South) Limited which is a subsidiary of BM Advisory LLP, part of the Beavis Morgan group.
2. BM Advisory, a division of accountancy and advisory firm Beavis Morgan, specialises in providing restructuring, recovery and insolvency solutions for individuals and businesses.
3. Located in the City of London, Gatwick and Worthing, BM Advisory understands the importance of acting swiftly in order to identify and advise upon business critical issues, however complex and no matter where the business is located.
4. Recognising that no two assignments are the same, BM Advisory offers bespoke solutions and a tailored approach to dealing with issues impacting business performance and success.
5. Key services include: corporate advisory & restructuring; business turnaround & cashflow management; formal insolvency processes (corporate & personal); secured lender services, including pre-lending reviews; distressed acquisition & debt restructuring; independent business reviews & business stabilisation; fraud, forensic & litigation support; and funding solutions, refinancing & investment.
6. For further information, please visit http://www.bm-advisory.com
7. Atherton Bailey LLP has its roots in the specialist insolvency and recovery practice founded by Malcolm Fillmore on his leaving Touche Ross (now Deloitte) in London in 1994. Malcolm is a former Council Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #