ATLANTA, GA, September 14, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Brightworth, an Atlanta wealth management
firm, is proud to announce that its President and Chief Operating Officer, Ray Padron, has joined the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Georgia. In addition to his position on the Board of Directors, Padron will also participate in the 2012-2013 initiative to create Georgia's first Junior Achievement Finance Park/Junior Achievement Biz Town opportunity.
Junior Achievement of Georgia helps young people in grades K-12 to bridge the concepts they learn within their classrooms to those of business and economics. Volunteers from local businesses and the community visit the classrooms of over 100,000 students annually and teach programs from Junior Achievement which cover financial literacy, entrepreneurial thinking and entrepreneurship, and global workforce readiness. Because so many of these volunteers have practical business experience, they are able to help students to better apply these concepts to real-world issues and bring theory to life.
Junior Achievement of Georgia believes strongly in the boundless potential of young people and has committed to helping the youth of Georgia to achieve their full potential by offering them the tools they need to build the skills and attitudes they will need to succeed.
"I feel incredibly honored to be a part of the important work that Junior Achievement of Georgia is doing," says Ray Padron, President and COO of Brightworth. "By encouraging young people to learn more about business and finances, Junior Achievement of Georgia is helping to give our great state a solid economic future."
As President and COO of Brightworth, an Atlanta financial advisement firm, Ray Padron has extensive experience within the financial sector, making him an ideal member for the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Georgia, in addition to its Finance Park and Biz Town opportunity.
Learn more about Ray Padron's community involvements and Brightworth's strategies for Atlanta investment management at http://www.brightworth.com
Brightworth is a "fee-only" Atlanta wealth management firm. The Atlanta financial planners at Brightworth have a deep expertise across the financial disciplines to provide ongoing advice and coordinated leadership. Brightworth portfolios are built with a global capital markets perspective that includes the use of alternative investments to capture returns and reduce volatility as markets shift. With a philosophy of accountability and transparency, this Atlanta asset management firm is built to last with a succession plan designed for Brightworth to operate independently for generations.
Learn more at http://www.brightworth.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends