WORCESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND, August 24, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The show floor is set over 960m2 and has eleven room types, from 3-star comfort to luxury suites, as well as a large reception area with a bar and cafe. The exhibition was planned in close cooperation with internationally renowned hotel design studio JOI-Design and construction company Saint-Gobain.---
Hotelkompetenzzentrum was established as a neutral platform and adviser in all fields of the hotel and gastronomy industry. There are 168 companies currently represented in the permanent exhibition including Brintons who have designed and supplied carpet for the meeting rooms, corridors, public areas as well as three of the guestrooms. Designs from Brintons Timorous Beasties and Stacy Garcia custom collections were chosen for the corridor areas and rugs.
Christian Peter, Founder and Managing Director of Hotelkompetenzzentrum, said, "We don't just want to explain what's possible visually and conceptually, but rather specifically demonstrate the interaction of ideas, technology and service. The hotel floor includes an extensive database of materials with the products exhibited in the various mock-ups. Even though no-one will actually stay in this show hotel, everything is fully functional."
Peter Joehnk, Managing Partner of JOI-Design, said "The show floor will be a representative cross-section of the world of hotel facilities, constructed realistically and in full working order. For example, unlike at a trade fair, visitors can test straight away whether a fitting is suitable for a washbasin or whether it's going to spray them with water. As can unfortunately be the case in far too many hotels because the fittings were simply bought without being tested first. The show floor has one of each room type. So you can be standing in a suite that is designed for a luxury business hotel in a city, for instance, but five steps away you can be back in a Bavarian resort hotel for the whole family. And in between you can find out what's possible and most suitable for your own hotel from one exhibition"
• With 230 years of experience Brintons is proud to call itself a British brand.
• Unlike most other carpet manufacturers, Brintons designs and develops all of its own looms.
• Markets: Brintons supplies carpet to both commercial and residential markets globally. Major commercial sectors include hospitality, public spaces, marine, leisure, and gaming. The residential side of the business supplies carpet through a network of high quality retailers.
• Products: The Brintons product portfolio includes premium woven Axminster and Wilton broadloom carpets, tiles, tufted broadloom and hand tufted rugs.
• Services: Brintons global design team works closely with interior designers, architects, specifiers and end-users to create bespoke carpet solutions. Brintons offers a total project management service to our commercial clients.
• Brintons is committed to the concept of thinking global and acting locally. It has design studios, offices and agents in all of the major markets around the world.
• When you invest in a Brintons carpet, you can expect a product of the highest quality, which is practical as well as beautiful and will look good for years to come.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sarah Draper: