NAPERVILLE, IL, October 15, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Topo.ly provides exceptional mapping and geocoding services that can be applied to different industries. Using only their Excel spreadsheets data, these industries can easily build maps for free
. Both Fortune 500 corporations and small businesses enhance their business planning and decision-making with the help of Topo.ly by visualizing their sales, marketing, real estate, or logistics data in a map.
Topo.ly's mission is to "make mapping simple," which is especially appropriate given the threats of our time in this Big Data Era. Business experts are eager to use a different kind of approach when it comes to company analysis--that of simplification. And simplification is exactly what Topo.ly stands for. Hence, Topo.ly stands as the mapping provider that allows users to easily plot locations and build maps from Excel spreadsheets.
Mapping Made Simple - "A Great Piece of Software"
One of the reasons why many users are impressed with Topo.ly is that is allows the user to create maps in just a few minutes
after registration. Tom Haydon, an active user found the company to be "a great piece of software."
Another user, Darrell Fischer, said, "You just made my life easier and my days more productive!"
To support its claim to make mapping easy, Topo.ly provides many different benefits:
- Add multiple data set layers to maps
- Users can add multiple spreadsheets to a map and then give each data set a different color icon. They can also apply filters to each layer of data to dive deep into visual analysis.
- Add territories
- Users can take advantage of the wide choices of location territories from USA (zip codes and counties) to South Africa (states), UK and European locations.
- Build heat maps
- Heat maps
can be used for critical decision and for optimizing market growth strategies. Users can easily interpret business data by color-coded territories
- Embed maps on websites
- Users can easily embedded maps on their own websites and provide their own users with access to their mapping results.
- Geocode lists of addresses
- Forget about looking up the coordinates for each location separately. Topo.ly manages geocoding multiple locations.
- Share maps
- Businesses can share maps within their teams to enhance project coordination and team collaboration.
Understanding massive amounts of data can be challenging. But with Topo.ly's mapping solutions, business owners are able to analyze their locations visually to increase understand and apply it to their advantage.
Topo.ly develops tools to transform analysis into a visual experience. It's mapping technology is one of the most powerful ways to visualize data from Excel spreadsheets to optimize logistics, enhance market planning, identify growth opportunities, or mitigate market risks. Topo.ly leads in data simplification and presentation and is committed to delivering the tools businesses need to outpace competition.