SOUTFIELD, MI, October 25, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Cass Community1 Social Services Launch & Dedication of New Permanent Supportive Housing for Detroit's Homeless Community Campus Provides Unique Support to City
Dedication and official launch of $10 Million
Arthur Antisdel Apartments (Antisdel Apartments) project
Tours of Cass Community Social Services' (CCSS) Facilities
- Antisdel Apartments Expands CCSS' Community Campus to Four-Block Area
- 1st Homeless Housing Project with Geothermal heating/cooling system in Michigan
- 41 units of Permanent Supportive Housing
Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 10 AM
1584 Elmhurst Street at Woodrow Wilson Street - Detroit
(Elmhurst exit-southbound Lodge Fwy./ Webb exit-northbound Lodge Fwy.)
Developers - Cass Community Social Services and MHT Housing Inc.
The Arthur Antisdel Apartments will provide homeless men and women with safe, secure, attractive and affordable housing.
Walking distance to CCSS' headquarters (Scott Building); administrative, residential, education (GED and literacy) and sheltered workshop programs; recreation, vocational training and employment, transportation, counseling and 12-step programs; free weekly resident programs also include HIV/AIDS testing and counseling, health screening, treatment and prevention of substance abuse and mental illness.
Media Contact Only: C&B Scene 248.336.8360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 community (com-mu-ni-ty) n
- a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals
- a group of people with a common background or with shared interests within society
- an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location
- a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society
Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Community---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Marcy Hayes: