NEW YORK, NY, September 03, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Digital entertainment company Cutting Chai today announced the launch of Cat e-Cards, a new free mobile app for iOS smartphone owners and pet enthusiasts. The app creates a euphoric user experience for cat lovers, similar to what kitties experience when they ingest catnip, and makes the best of interactive features native to iOS devices, including: photo capabilities, touch functionality, social sharing, and much more. This mobile app gives cat lovers another way to express their admiration and dedication to their new or favorite feline friend.---
Now featured as a social networking app in the iTunes store, Cat e-Cards is the first mobile app on iOS to offer personalized photos of users' pets in an e-card format: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cat-e-cards/id650886760?mt=8.
Developers of this app realized there is more than one way to skin a cat, and as a result, offer a number of customized and personalized e-card options for users (see footnote 1).
Key features include:
1. E-Cards for Every Occasion: No matter whether it is Christmas, your best friend's birthday, or just because, this app offers an e-card starring your cat for any occasion.
2. Personalized Photos: Take photos using your iOS camera or choose one from your phone's library. Can't get a decent picture of Fluffy? No sweat. Cat e-Cards also includes a library of free stock photos.
3. Customized Message: Include your very own message to accompany the appropriate occasion. Cat got your tongue? We will help you. Simply select a message from our library to accompany your e-card.
4. Prop Enhancements: Pimp your cat with three free props: a mustache, a party hat, and a masquerade mask. Also available are three unique prop packages, including Street Props, Fashion Props, and Party Props, for purchase at $0.99 per package.
Each prop package contains three unique props:
o Street Props: Gold chain, sunglasses, and bandana
o Fashion Props: Beret, gold necklace, and bow tie
o Party Props: Party favor, party hat, and dollar-sign sunglasses
5. Touch Functionality: Create the purrr-fect e-card. Spread, pinch, or scroll images of your pet at the onset of the process. Additionally, you can tap, rotate, drag, enlarge, and shrink props before you send the pimped out e-card.
6. Preview Feature: Ensure your cat's e-card lands on its feet every time with the special preview feature. If changes need to be made, users can easily go back a few steps to fix the e-card before sending it.
7. Social Sharing: Publish your e-card to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and your phone's photo library, as well as email it to any of your contacts or print it from your computer or mobile device. This ensures you will be able to send your personalized e-card greeting to any one of your contacts, no matter where they are will receive it, on their mobile device, social media, the web, or in their inbox.
Users of the app can share their Cat e-Cards, take part in contests, and show off the magnificence that is their cat on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
"With Cat e-Cards, we aim to give pet owners the cat's meow of mobile apps and of customized e-cards," said the app creators. "No other app that we know of will be able to inspire this level of joy, excitement, and cat adoration for any occasion and on any device, wherever the intended recipient is able to view it."
Learn more about Cat e-Cards by visiting http://catecards.tumblr.com/ or email us at email@example.com.
Footnote 1: No cats were skinned or harmed during the making of this mobile app.
About Our Company
Cutting Chai is a digital entertainment company based in New York City. In 2013, Cutting Chai launched the Cat e-Cards mobile app, which allows people to pimp their cats on a personalized, customized e-card, and send it to their family, friends, and peers for any occasion. Our app is guaranteed to create the most memorable experiences for pet lovers on mobile devices, the web, social media, and email. Meet our team members below.
Arun Krishnan has worked in digital marketing for over 17 years (long enough to know that the Internet is for cats.) He has been actively involved with the mobile industry for the last five years and was key in bringing this app to life.
Jenny Kimmerich is a veteran in digital marketing, having worked for over 14 years within various global advertising agencies in New York and London. She was instrumental in leading the development of the app, and she has used her immense creative and strategic experience to satisfy the exacting tastes of cats and cat lovers worldwide.
Tiffany Sumner has worked in digital advertising, marketing, and publishing for over 10 years in New York. Currently, she is a freelance writer and publicist and lives in Philadelphia. Her commitment to viewing hours upon hours of cat photos and videos each day on the Internet helped make this mobile app a reality.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #