TAMPA, FL, October 22, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- On Friday, October 25, 2013, internationally-renowned tenor, Joseph Spinella performs a concert with with music from his new show, illusionAria, combining classical Italian songs with some new arrangements created exclusively for the show. The show is in celebration of Italian-American month, which recognizes the contributions people of Italian descent have made to America.---
These are crowd-pleasing shows set in a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located in Bradenton, Florida. Ortygia Restaurant offers Sicilian specialties in the classic Monzu traditions, which is a combination of French and Italian cooking. Everything is freshly prepared and cooked from scratch.
Great food, family friendliness, and a welcoming atmosphere are instilled from the family to treat each and every patron not as customers, but rather as guests in their welcomed home. You will want to allow ample time for the cooking and enjoyment of your meals.
Additionally, Joe Spinella will serenade you with his golden tenor voice. A native of Sarasota, Florida, Spinella was awarded a scholarship to Manhattan School of Music in New York City. A few years ago, he was discovered by Paul Nadler, one of the Metropolitan Opera conductors and was invited to work with Metropolitan Opera coaches in NYC. Spinella then started regular sessions with Joan Dorneman, who was also Luciano Pavarotti's vocal coach for thirty years.
Because of his looks and powerful vocal qualities, comparisons between Spinella and Pavarotti naturally arose. However, listeners often dispel with the comparisons to Pavarotti, placing Spinella in his own category. "He has a great voice. Better than Pavarotti," says Alina Shuskina, a long-time fan.
Joseph Spinella has a large following overseas and has appeared with numerous orchestras, most notably the Israeli Philharmonic under the baton of famed-conductor, Zubin Mehta. He continues to give concert performances with orchestras and symphonies when not working on his show, illusionAria.
illusionAria is a new show that combines classical music with big-stage magic to tell a story. The story-line of boy searching for girl of his dreams who keeps disappearing as if by magic. The magic tells the story in this unique, unparalleled show.
Joseph Spinella's current album, Spinella Tenor of Illusions, is available on Amazon.com and has been featured on various radio stations in the U.S. The album features poperatic arias and traditional music that exemplifies classic Neapolitan songs. Backed by the Macedonian Radio Symphony Orchestra, this all-Italian album contains 13 songs and displays Spinella's mastery of bell'arte del canto.
Ortygia Restaurant is located at 1418 13th Street West, Bradenton, FL 34205. Two seating times are available, 5 pm and 8 pm. Reservations are required as seating is limited (941) 741-8646. For additional information on Ortygia, please visit the website http://www.ortygiarestaurant.com.
Pava Nella Entertainment's mission is to deliver quality entertainment through music and magic to our customers and fans. For further information or to schedule events, please contact Pava Nella Entertainment at 941-587-2192. For additional information on upcoming tour dates and concerts, please join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Magical.Tenor. For booking information, please visit http://www.tenorofillusions.com.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Joe Spinella:
- Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Headlines at Festa Italia in Florida
- Sensational New Song Release by Operatic Tenor, Joe Spinella.
- illusionAria Introduces Ginnette Ward in Unique New Magic and Music Revue Starring Joseph Spinella in Venice Florida
- Famous Magician, Spinella, Creates Blizzard of Magic and Music in Florida this March
- Trust in Me, New Single Released by Joe Spinella
- Powerful Vocals of Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Presented at Colony Bay Club in Bonita Springs, Florida
- World Famous Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Conducts Sarasota Mandolin Orchestra at 'Mandolins in Venice' Concert in Venice, Florida
- Celebrate Valentine's Day with Masterful Vocals of Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Showcased at Mona Lisa's Italian Restaurant in Sarasota, Florida
- Joseph Spinella's New Year's Show, A Night in Naples, Presented at Mona Lisa in Sarasota, Florida
- Famous Italian Tenor, Joseph Spinella, Performs Classical Neapolitan Songs at La Grotta in Yonkers, New York