NORCROSS, GA, February 19, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Certified facilitator
locater firm is redesigning its website.
FindaFacilitator.com, a business that specializes in bringing businesses and corporate facilitators together, would like to discuss their recent Web site redesign. The firm caters to companies big and small, so the need to provide relevant information that is easily accessible was a must-have.
According to Michael Wilkinson, CEO of Leadership Strategies (the company who owns and operates FindaFacilitator.com), "We hope that the new Web site changes will make it easier for our customers to find exactly what they need. We have worked on making the entire site easier to navigate and have revamped the homepage to make it more customer-service oriented."
The means by which customers can locate a certified facilitator include a newly designed input form on the homepage. All clients have to do is enter their personalized information and they will automatically be redirected to a page tailored specifically to their needs.
In addition, customers can also click on the integrated virtual assistant tool for guidance. With it, users will be guided through a step-by-step walkthrough of the company's services. The firm's aim with their Web site renovation is to make finding a certified professional facilitator
as easy as possible. In terms of site restructuring, the firm now features a fully functional and regularly updated blog that contains valuable information.
FindaFacilitator.com is now better geared to serve businesses and individuals interested in becoming facilitators
. Their site is the premier resource for bringing businesses and facilitators together.
To learn more about their services and how they can put you in touch with an expert today, please visit http://findafacilitator.com
FindaFacilitator.com is powered by Leadership Strategies, who specializes in facilitating corporate meetings. FindaFacilitator.com helps put companies in touch with facilitators and consultants all over the world, featuring a database of more than 500 professionals. These experts meet your various business needs and make sure your company runs smoother.
Learn more by going to http://findafacilitator.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring