MESA, AZ, February 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip Fry, Divine Fry, Hank Taylor, and Merley Taylor have launched their new high-tech "Moldy Apartment" mold inspection, testing, and removal service for rental apartments, condo units, and homes.
The in depth Moldy Apartment mold investigation and remediation program is available in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, California statewide, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Arizona statewide, USA nationwide, Manila, Philippines nationwide, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia nationwide, Bangkok, and Thailand nationwide.
"Dangerous airborne toxic mold growth and poisonous mold volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are frequently concealed inside apartment heating and cooling equipment and ducts, walls, wallpaper, ceilings, attics, carpeting, and furnishings," warn the Frys and Taylors, all of whom are Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Ozone Professionals.
"Most mold inspectors do not know how to do mold VOC testing. As a result, the actual mold health risk to rental unit dwellers is often understated in most mold inspections because no mold VOC testing is performed," adds Hank Taylor, who has 25 years of experience in mold and environmental inspection, testing, and remediation.
Exposure to high levels of airborne toxic mold spores and mold VOCs in apartments and rental homes leads to a wide variety of serious health problems for exposed residents.
According to the mold inspectors' website http://www.moldinspector.com, the top twelve indoor mold health problems are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks);
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms;
3. Eye symptoms;
4. Skin symptoms;
5. Allergies or allergic reactions;
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath;
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease);
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system;
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals; and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
For apartment and condo inspection in the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America, contact Phillip and Divine Fry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoning 480-310-7970 or 480-217-7173 (USA), or visiting their websites http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com and http://www.buildingmoldinspection.com.
For apartment and condo inspection in Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, contact Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing email@example.com, or phoning 63-939-858-0479 or 63-912-481-7637 (Philippines), or visiting their websites http://www.mold.ph, http://www.envirohongkong.com, and http://www.envirosingapore.com.
Enviro Dangers Provides Mold Inspection, Testing, Removal and Remediation Services and Products for Apartments, Condominiums, and Rental Homes in Los Angeles, California statewide, Phoenix, Arizona statewide, Manila, Philippines nationwide, Singapore, and Hong Kong.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- Environmental Hygienists Recommend 10 Steps for Perfect Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold Experts Recommend Regular Mold Testing of Office and Workplace Air Conditioning in Arizona, California, and Nevada
- Environmental Hygienists Launch New Website for Do It Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, and Removal
- Environmental Hygienists Introduce Ozone Gas Treatment To Kill Mold, Germs, and Odors in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Nationwide USA
- Mold Experts Recommend Frequent Cleaning Inside Air Conditioners and Ducts to Prevent Toxic Mold Infestations
- Environmental Hygienists Explain How To Clean Up Mold Without Getting Sick
- Mold Inspectors Recommend Inspection for Construction Defects and Resulting Mold Growth
- Environmental Hygienists Association Introduces Industrial and Environmental Hygienist Training Worldwide
- Mold Inspectors Launch New Website for Mold Victims in Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Mold Inspectors Introduce New Ways For Mold Testing Inside Walls, Ceilings, and Floors