Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, February 26, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Facing bankruptcy in Chattanooga
can be difficult, admits Clark & Washington, a Chattanooga bankruptcy
firm. However, the firm finds hope and inspiration in the stories of well-known people who have also faced bankruptcy despite their overwhelming talents.
One such story that the Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington find inspiring is that of Rembrandt van Rijn. Born in 1606 in what is now the Netherlands, Rembrandt is universally considered one of the greatest artists to ever have lived thanks to his talents with painting and printmaking.
Unlike many young artists, Rembrandt actually found success when his apprenticeships finished. He was considered a master portraitist from a very early age and found many patrons among the nobility, including the Dutch Republic's Prince Frederik Hendrik. His talent and fame grew, but so did his appetite for the finer things in life. In 1639, he and his wife took out a mortgage to pay for a fine new house--but it was more than the young couple could afford.
Rembrandt lived consistently outside of his means, taking on mistresses and giving them expensive gifts and purchasing fine art for his personal collection. Ultimately, this lifestyle proved completely unsustainable, and Rembrandt was forced to face bankruptcy. Rembrandt had to sell off his amazing art collection, house, and printing press to avoid bankruptcy in 1656.
Although he did not ever regain the fortune of his youth, Rembrandt still was a successful artist in his day. Today, his moving portraits inspire artists and art aficionados the world over, and he is hailed as one of the greatest talents to ever exist.
Because of stories like Rembrandt's, the Chattanooga bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington know that even the most inspiring and amazing people in the world can have trouble with their finances. If you are struggling with your debt and are considering filing for bankruptcy, the attorneys at Clark & Washington can help. Learn more at http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers