Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, January 02, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Don't Over Spend
Keeping one's financial records is just as important for the wealthy as it is for the less fortunate. The Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington would like residents to remember to spend their money in accordance with their income, especially considering that the holidays are just around the corner.
Plan for the Future
Shortsightedness is often a problem many of us face; we have short-term financial security and forget to look ahead. This is what happened to George Clinton, famed musician. His case illustrates the importance of debt management. Having a solid financial plan will act as a failsafe against unexpected circumstances, and ultimately, having money to fall back on in the event of an emergency is imperative.
George Clinton is well known for hits, such as "Flashlight" and "One Nation under a Groove." The star's trendy musical style propelled him into fame in the early 1980s. However, due to the nature of the music industry and the ups and downs often involved with it, Clinton is now experiencing financial hardship due to improper financial management, as well as a legal battle with former managers. These issues also affected Clinton's ability to even pay for his late mother's funeral expenses.
Call for Help
If you are finding yourself in a similar situation, do not hesitate to contact a Chattanooga bankruptcy attorney
at Clark & Washington. They have helped many people get out of debt; sometimes that meant having to file for bankruptcy. This can actually can help to prevent circumstances like those experienced by Clinton. The worst thing you can do is avoid seeking help.
The Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington are top Southeastern lawyers, helping clients to regain their footing after suffering financial setbacks.
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast. They have locations in Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter seven and 13 bankruptcy. They offer honest, helpful legal advice to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, visit http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends