Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- September brought cooler weather, but it didn't put a chill on the Chattanooga bankruptcy
rate. Clark & Washington, a Chattanooga bankruptcy law firm, report that 476 bankruptcies were filed in the Chattanooga area in September 2012.
Though bankruptcy numbers haven't cooled down, Clark & Washington see the numbers both as a sign of the times and as a sign of hope for Chattanooga residents whose financial situation is rocky. The rough economy has affected everyone, and many families are drowning in debts that they simply cannot pay.
In times like these, Chattanooga residents who are struggling with their finances should take heart that there are other people who are going through the same difficulties. You are never alone when you are considering filing for bankruptcy in Chattanooga, and the 476 bankruptcies filed in September are proof of that.
The decision to file for bankruptcy is a difficult one to make, but the compassionate bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington are there to make the decision easier. They offer a free bankruptcy consultation to anyone in the Chattanooga area. During your free initial consultation, one of Clark & Washington's Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
will listen to the details of your situation and help you to determine whether bankruptcy is the best decision. If bankruptcy isn't the best option for your situation, Clark & Washington will tell you what is.
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, like 476 Chattanooga families did in September, turn to Clark & Washington for the helpful advice you want and the respect that you need. To schedule your free bankruptcy consultation, visit http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com/
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast, with locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy, and offers honest, helpful legal advice and assistance to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, please visit http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends