Clark & Washington
NORCROSS, GA, November 01, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- The Chattanooga bankruptcy lawyers
at Clark & Washington believe everyone should have a home to go to for the holidays, no matter what their financial situation is. For Chattanooga residents who are facing foreclosure, filing for personal bankruptcy may be the solution to stop foreclosure and keep you and your family in your home for the holidays.
Personal bankruptcy is a difficult decision for many Chattanooga residents, and many fear that it will not help to stop collectors from foreclosing on or repossessing property like homes and vehicles. The Chattanooga bankruptcy experts at Clark & Washington want to quell those inaccurate beliefs. Depending on your situation, and which form of personal bankruptcy is right for your case, you may be able to keep your home and other property despite your owed debts.
Clark & Washington recommends that Chattanooga residents who are considering bankruptcy come in to one of their local offices for a free bankruptcy consultation. During your free consultation, you will speak with a Chattanooga bankruptcy attorney and determine what the best course of action for your individual case is.
If you are facing a Tennessee mortgage foreclosure, it is most likely that you will be best served by filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Mortgage companies rarely stop foreclosures voluntarily, so filing for personal bankruptcy is often your only hope for keeping your home.
Filing for Chapter 13 can stop any pending foreclosure up to the moment when your property is sold, but the Chattanooga bankruptcy attorneys
at Clark & Washington recommend that you act when you first learn of a pending foreclosure. Tennessee law dictates that the bank only needs to give you 20 days' notice before your property is sold, at which time you will be forced to leave your home.
If you are facing foreclosure in Chattanooga, the bankruptcy attorneys at Clark & Washington want to help you be able to stay in your home for the holidays. Come in for a free bankruptcy consultation today, or learn more about Chattanooga bankruptcy at http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com/
About Clark & Washington:
Established in 1983, Clark & Washington is now one of the leading bankruptcy filers in the Southeast, with locations in Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Clark & Washington specializes in personal chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy, and offers honest, helpful legal advice and assistance to those experiencing financial hardships.
For more information, please visit http://www.chattanooga-bankruptcy-attorney.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends