PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, October 31, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Adam Ashenfarb
of Marlboro, New Jersey has committed to Lafayette
. The future Leopard brings a smooth delivery in the mid 80's. "Adam is a tremendous pitcher. His workman-like approach and his ability to throw any pitch on any count for strikes makes him incredibly difficult to hit", says co-founder of Time to Sign Sports
, Gary Cohn
. Adds Berg Ohanian
, Time to Sign Sports
other co-founder, "Adam put up some incredible numbers during his Junior season and then followed that up with strong showings in the summer and at big exposure events.' In Ashenfarb, Lafayette really gets a strong pitcher who will surprise with his demeanor on the mound.
announced that he has accepted the opportunity to play ball for the Red Devils of Dickinson
. The catcher from southern New Jersey, knew from the moment he walked on campus, that this was the right school for him. According to Cohn, Ricky had several offers, but in the end, the coaching staff and Ricky's personal goals were best met by Dickinson. As Dickinson looks to bolster their battery, they really gain a gem in Hopkins. "Ricky's approach and work ethic will not only lead him to personal success, but should help the program with his leadership qualities", said Ohanian.
Time to Sign Sports
also announces that Brett Mele
, recently accepted the opportunity to play college baseball for the Hamilton Generals
. Recruited by some of the top programs in the country, Mele turned down several D1 opportunities and will take his game to upstate New York. Mele gained national attention with a tremendous week in East Cobb Georgia - belting 2 home runs and hitting over 0.400. "With Brett saying yes to Hamilton, he joins his older brother in the Empire State (Ben is a 2016 outfielder for Paul Mound's Union College)", says Cohn. Mele is expected to be a major contributor and provide a spark to the General's offense as a Freshman. He has the potential to be one of the top bangers in the competitive NESCAC.
And when the Mele's square off over the next few season, Ben Mele won't be the only Time to Sign Sports
guy on the field for Union. Logan Schulte
, after a very exciting recruiting season, has committed to Union College
. Expected to be am impact player on day one, Schulte offers tremendous athletic ability to the Dutchman. "Logan was one of Union's top recruits and we are happy for him and the school. Logan offers great physical tools and is a proven winner", said Ohanian. He adds, "We should be reading a lot of headlines about Logan as he begins his college career."
Time to Sign Sports
is thrilled for all of these tremendous student athletes.
Time to Sign Sports, Inc. focuses on assisting and advising high school baseball players and high school softball players achieve and earn college scholarships and roster spots to continue their dream of playing ball at the next level. For more information please call us at 561-758-9927, 561-891-9979 or email us at
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Gary Cohn:
- Seniors Sam Ackerman and Dimitri Lettas and Junior Brian Rapp Headline Latest Baseball Commits from Time to Sign Sports
- Andrew Casali Commits to UMBC Announces Time to Sign Sports
- Time to Sign Sports Continues Active Signing Season as Four Student-Athletes Announce Where They Will Play Next Year
- New Book Hits the Market: "Getting Recruited to Play College Baseball" Provides a Unique Resource for Parents and Players Alike
- Will Glancy and John Icaza Most Recent Time to Sign Sports' Student-Athletes to Commit to Play College Ball
- Time to Sign Sports Confirms That Tucker Norton and George Capen have Committed to Continue Their Baseball Careers in College
- Time to Sign Sports Announces the Commitments of Pitchers Paul Balestrieri (2013) to Cornell and Christopher Monaco (2014) to Virginia Tech and Shortstop Matt McCann (2013) to Fairleigh Dickinson
- Time to Sign Sports Presents Standout Baseball Showcase - North, a High School Baseball Showcase, to be Held June 28, 2012 on the Campus of Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, New Jersey
- Time to Sign Sports Continues Success with College Baseball Commitments by Chris Schaedel (ELON), Byron Ferguson (BETHUNE COOKMAN), Mike Falsetti (BELMONT ABBEY), and Alec LamRouex (LYNN)
- Baseball Careers Continuing with the Following Commitments led by Kevin Fagan to Stetson, Alex Nickles to Lafayette, Lance Elder to Marshall, and Ryan Paradis to Dickinson