Concurrency, Inc.Concurrency, Inc. - Microsoft Partner of the Year
BROOKFIELD, WI, February 07, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year
, will hold a series of educational events in Milwaukee, Madison, and Chicago to share powerful new features in SharePoint 2013.
Concurrency's SharePoint expertise earned the consulting services firm worldwide recognition in 2012 as the Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year
. In addition, Concurrency participates in the Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint (BCSP) Program
, helping organizations increase productivity by connecting Microsoft SharePoint to line-of-business software systems for human resources, sales, finance, product development, and other business-critical functions.
Information technology and business managers are invited to visit the event registration page
for additional details and to register for any of the following sessions:
Milwaukee, WI - Microsoft Office - Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Madison, WI - Crowne Plaza Hotel - Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Chicago, IL - Microsoft Office - Friday, February 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Northbrook, IL - Crowne Plaza Hotel - Friday, February 8, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
New features in SharePoint 2013 for discussion include:
- The design features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved process for designing a public-facing internet site or an internal-facing intranet site with pixel-perfect branding.
- SharePoint Server 2013 business intelligence applications and tools let you organize your vision of organizational goals, processes, and performance requirements.
- The eDiscovery functionality provides improved ways to help protect your business, perform eDiscovery queries across multiple SharePoint farms and Exchange servers, to preserve and export discovered content.
- SharePoint 2013 offers new, optimized viewing experiences across different mobile platforms. Additionally, there are several features that are available to help improve both worker productivity and usability on the device.
Records management and compliance
- The records archive and in-place record retention from earlier versions of SharePoint Server are still supported, and SharePoint 2013 introduces retention policies that can be applied at the site level.
- The social computing and collaboration features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved administration and user experience, in addition to new functionality for enterprise users to share and collaborate with others in their organization.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency
, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions. Concurrency is expert in Microsoft platforms including Azure, SharePoint
, Lync, Exchange, System Center
, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud.
Connect with Concurrency:
Click to Retweet
this release: @ConcurrencyInc Offers SharePoint 2013 Educational Events In Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from James Savage: