NORCROSS, GA, October 23, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- McCart Insurance understands that keeping your family up-to-date on its immunizations is not necessarily fun. Whether it's holding a screaming baby for a shot or keeping track of immunization records to know when it's time for a new tetanus shot, immunizations aren't exactly anyone's idea of a good time. But they are generally covered by your Georgia health insurance
and they are important to your health.
Immunizations are generally covered by Georgia health insurance plans because they help contribute to herd immunity. That is, the more people who actively keep up on their shots, the less likely it is that the general public will face a massive outbreak of a preventable virus.
Although National Immunization Awareness Month is now over, McCart Insurance encourages parents and other individuals who have not already done so to review your shot records and get whatever updates are needed. With outbreaks this year of whooping cough, we have seen the unfortunate consequences that can occur when you skip the immunizations covered by your individual health insurance plan.
Most insurers, including Coventry Healthcare of Georgia, would much rather pay for preventative medicine than have to pay for the expensive care and treatment that goes along with these preventable illnesses. Many vaccines are required to attend school, including basic measles and mumps vaccines for elementary school students and meningitis vaccines for college students. Your affordable Georgia health insurance plan
can help keep the cost of staying healthy down. Some local public health agencies even provide immunizations at reduced costs or free.
"Many of the childhood illnesses that were devastating just a couple generations ago are now controlled via vaccination," said Tony McCart, CEO of McCart Insurance. "We encourage our clients to help keep them away from the next generation by getting their vaccines."
To learn more about what immunizations are covered via health insurance, check out http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
About McCart Insurance:
For decades, McCart Insurance has helped Georgia individuals and families to select their ideal Georgia health insurance plans, including plans from Coventry Healthcare of Georgia. McCart Insurance is a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the personal insurance field.
As a Coventry Healthcare of Georgia health insurance provider, McCart Insurance will find the perfect insurance plan for you and your family for the best price.
For more information, please visit http://www.mccartinsurance.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Lead Content Developer
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends