JACKSONVILLE, FL, February 01, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- CustomerVision LLC (CustomerVision) announced today that it has signed a Special Private Placement Agreement (SPPA) for USD ($5,000,000) of equity line funding with Lambert Private Equity LLC (LAMBERT).
CustomerVision's President and CEO, John M. Ragsdale: "This funding agreement with LAMBERT will be instrumental in the expansion of our projects."
CustomerVision's plan in the use of these funds is for growth of the company and additional bolt-on acquisitions as the opportunities present themselves. The funding structure is a 3 year facility. Lambert funds public companies with market capitalizations under $1 billion, as well as private companies that will be listed on a securities exchange within one year of a funding commitment. Lambert will invest in all sectors including infrastructure, manufacturing, construction, mining, communications, healthcare, energy and finance. CustomerVision's President and CEO, John M. Ragsdale: "This funding agreement with LAMBERT will be instrumental in the expansion of our projects. CustomerVision is excited to partner with Lambert Private Equity as we move forward with the establishment and expansion of our manufacturing facility in Georgia."
About CustomerVision LLC CustomerVision LLC, through its Hawk Manufacturing will manufacture products for the automotive aftermarket, farm tools market, recreation, outdoors and marine markets as well a patented trailer and over 25 other major products. The company will also manufacture many smaller accessories (like plastic wheels for gates and lawn mowers) for general distribution and/or specific clients. The company is acquiring the license to or outright acquiring a number of patents that we will continue to expand the scope of.
The company will make the following core products as well as over 30 other products:
1. The quickest and easiest to install version is a version that slides in and out of the pick-up truck, uses hydraulics to lift, weighs only 65 pounds and can lift over 5,000 lbs. This product will be called Dump-Hog.
2. The second version is an ingenious pneumatic device is invisible when not in use, weighs only 120 pounds when installed, and is virtually maintenance free. The concept of the pneumatic hoist was pioneered in New Zealand in the late 70's and early 80s. This device utilized the exhaust gasses of the applied vehicle to fill the lifting envelope and hoist the bed. The obvious perils of the original concept have been ironed out with the inclusion of an on-board air compressor. This product will be called Dump-Hog Extreme.
3. The company will manufacture plastic tool boxes for a large and respected automotive aftermarkets company.
4. We will manufacture a set of farm tools. These tools could possibly be called Farm Hog.
5. We will manufacture a patented towable trailer that does not jack-knife that went through the Wal-Mart innovation network and was rated one of the most innovative products they have ever seen. The product could be called the Haul Hog.
About Lambert Private Equity LLC Lambert Private Equity LLC invests though its unique equity and equity-linked structures in publicly traded companies around the globe. Lambert Private Equity LLC generally looks to invest amounts from $10 million up to $500 million directly into listed companies for a variety of activities including working capital, accretive EBITDA acquisitions and other growth opportunities. We focus on equity investments in public companies as well as private companies that will be listed on a securities exchange within six months of a funding commitment. Lambert Private Equity LLC has no outside investors and is considered a private group run by its principals, similar to a merchant bank that invests its own capital and as such it is seeking capital appreciation through the identification and funding of growth companies. Lambert Private Equity LLC is not an underwriter and the funding it provides is based on specific terms and conditions, including the price and volume of the company's shares once the company is publicly listed. Lambert Private Equity LLC does not provide volume, liquidity, investor relations or public relations services. www.lambertfunds.com
Forward Looking Statements The information in this press release contains "forward-looking statements" and are inherently susceptible to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. These statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Forward-looking statements often include words such as "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "objective", "believes" and words and terms of similar substance in connection with discussions of future operating or financial performance. The Company's forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company's business and performance, the economy and other future conditions and forecasts of future events, circumstances and results. The Company's actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied in its forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those in its forward-looking statements include government regulation, economic, strategic, political and social conditions and other associated factors.
John M. Ragsdale
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #