NEWPORT BEACH, CA, February 05, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Darlynn Morgan of Morgan Law Group has recently received the honor of being named a 2014 Southern California Super Lawyer by the Los Angeles magazine. This is the fourth year that Morgan, a trust and estates lawyer in Orange County has received the award.
As part of the selection, attorney Darlynn Morgan's information is now appearing in the Los Angeles magazine called Super Lawyers Magazine. This edition will include the annual list of the top attorneys in Southern California and can be found here.
"I am honored to be recognized as a Super Lawyer for 2014. I am in great company and would like to congratulate all of my fellow attorneys. I am proud to be counted among them," says California probate Lawyer, Darlynn Morgan.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have achieved a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
"It's my personal mission to empower families with the legal and financial information they need to make the very best decisions for the future. Through our free workshops, legal guides and free Family Wealth Planning Sessions, we go above and beyond to ensure people have access to great legal advice without the normal fear or pressure of contacting a lawyer," says Orange County trust lawyer Darlynn Morgan, whose office is located in Newport Beach.
For more information about Estate Planning Lawyer Darlynn Morgan or her recent selection call 949.260.1400 or visit http://www.MorganLawGroup.com.
ABOUT DARLYNN MORGAN - California Will and Trust Attorney
OC Trusts Lawyer Darlynn Morgan and Morgan Law Group is a Southern California Probate Attorney / Estate Planning Lawyer / Wills & Living Trusts Law Firm Serving: Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego & all of Southern California
Southern California probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all cities in Orange County, including: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Balboa Island, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Cypress, Dana Point, as well as estate planning in Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, and estate planning and probate in Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, and estate planning and probate law firm information in Orange, OC, Placentia, Rancho San Margarita, Rossmoor, San Clemente, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, and Yorba Linda.
Orange County California probate law firm Morgan Law Group, serves all cities in Los Angeles.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Becky Billingsley:
- Attorney Darlynn Morgan Gets Real About Long-Term Care For The Boomer Generation
- Morgan Law Group is Spreading the Word about National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 21-27
- Orange County Trust Lawyer, Darlynn Morgan, Named 2013 Southern California Super Lawyer
- Newport Beach Law Firm Helps Parents Protect Their Kids
- OC Metro Magazine Names Newport Beach Estate Planning Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Among OC's Top Attorneys
- Darlynn Morgan, Local Estate Planning Attorney, Joins the Board of Directors of Safety Alert Apps, Inc.
- Darlynn Morgan, Orange County Estate Planning Attorney, Shows How To Help An Aging Dad
- Estate Planning Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Gives Parents an Insight on Protecting Their Kids
- Local Attorney, Darlynn Morgan, Selected for 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers
- According to Morgan Law Group 1 in 8 U.S. Households Could Owe Estate Tax in 2013