NORCROSS, GA, September 13, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Leading eyewear retailer Eyeglass World offers customers a virtual try-on feature to ensure customers find the perfect fit and style for their vision needs.
The virtual try-on application, available on Eyeglass World's website, allows you to upload a personal picture or choose from an array of models to try glasses frames on for fit and style. You can then select from the hundreds of eyeglasses frames
available at Eyeglass World from the comfort of your own home before you visit the store.
"The virtual try-on application gives customers the freedom to explore all of our inventory of eyeglass frames from the comfort of their own home," states Des Taylor, Senior Vice-President of Marketing for Eyeglass World, a leading retailer of eyewear and discount designer glasses. "Customers can view as many pairs as they want and try on different frames multiple times to ensure that they make the right choice."
Virtual try-on allows customers to select their face shape, gender, style of frames, price of frames, colors and brands to narrow down their search. It can also help customers find frames that suit their face shape better, so that the eyeglasses and sunglasses compliment their features, not detract from them.
Children can virtually try-on glasses frames too. Customers can help their children select the coolest and most affordable styles before they go to the store. This may help more reluctant children to become more excited about the prospect of a new pair of glasses.
Eyeglass World encourages customers to visit their virtual try-on web site to find their perfect pair of eyeglasses and discount designer glasses. Customers should bring a print out of the eyewear they have selected so they can try on the same pair at their local Eyeglass World location.
To find out more about the virtual try-on application and discount designer glasses, visit http://www.eyeglassworld.com
About Eyeglass World:
Featuring over 60 superstores across the country, Eyeglass World is one of the industry's leading eyewear chains. People love the huge eyewear selection, they love the prices and they love the service they find there. Each Eyeglass World location has a lab in-store which allows them to fill prescription eyeglasses in the same day in most cases.
For more information, visit http://www.eyeglassworld.com/
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Anne DeVito:
- Samson Trailways Discusses Reasons to Hire an Atlanta Bus Charter for Your Group Outings This Season
- Atlanta Bus Charter Company, Samson Trailways, Shares How to Go Green with Mass Transit
- Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys, McAleer Law, Discuss Risks in Winter Driving and How They Can Help
- Georgia Injury Accident Lawyer, McAleer Law, Reminds Customers of Satellite Office in Mobile, Ala.
- Professional Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Recommend Cool Tools for Holiday Cooking
- Commercial Kitchen Supplies Company, Kitchen Inspire, Can Help Stock Your Restaurant for the Holiday Crowds
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Discusses Top Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Announces Its New VP of Business Development, Michael Walden
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Offers Tips on How to Make a Seasonal Job a Lasting Position
- Atlanta Staffing Agency TRC Staffing Services, Inc., Encourages Seeking Employment Now for After Seasonal Employment Ends