NORCROSS, GA, February 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/
-- A study conducted by the Stanford University School of Medicine reported that the regular use of a pedometer is associated with significant increases in physical activity and weight loss
. These small, inexpensive devices track every step that you take. They have also been shown to improve blood pressure simply by motivating people to be more active.
In a similar study by the University of Michigan, it was reported that wearing a pedometer can help you lose extra pounds even if you don't diet. The effects are greatly increased with proper diet and exercise, but researchers say wearing a pedometer alone can help you lose about 1 pound every 10 weeks, or 5 pounds a year. The health and nutrition experts at Healthe Trim also tout the efficacy of these devices, encouraging people to use them to support their weight loss
"Walking is one of the simplest ways to start any exercise program," says Matthew Dwyer, founder of HealthyLife Sciences and Healthe Trim. "Pedometers have been proven to be effective in helping people increase their number of steps taken each day, thereby encouraging fat burn
and weight loss when supported by a healthy diet."
Experts at HealthyLife Sciences suggest using pedometers to increase your daily number of steps to about 10,000 most days of the week to see the best results. Most people tend to log about 3,000 steps a day just doing normal activities. One way to increase your steps taken to add a few brisk walks each day on lunch breaks or before and after work.
HealthyLife Sciences provide a variety of natural weight loss products and supplements to encourage a healthy lifestyle. Their nutritional experts continue to research new ways to support your immune system, weight loss goals, and overall health. They have a created a premium line of cleanses, antioxidants, and Omego-3 heart health vitamins, in addition to their best-selling natural supplement for weight loss
, Healthe Trim.
To learn more about HealthyLife Sciences' effective vitamins and minerals, as well as natural weight loss supplements
, please visit http://healthytrim.com
About HealthyLife Sciences, LLC:
HealthyLife Sciences, LLC is dedicated to providing natural nutritional solutions for improving the quality of health and wellness for its customers. This is achieved by offering only the highest quality all-natural ingredients, creating a friendly and easy customer experience, and operating the business with the utmost integrity. HealthyLife Sciences, LLC offers a variety of natural health supplements, including Healthe Plex, Healthe Shield, Healthe Pulse, Healthe Cleanse and the company's flagship product, Healthe Trim.
Find out about HealthyLife Sciences' entire line of all natural health, wellness and anti-aging products at http://healthytrim.com
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Atlanta Workers' Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Share What Steps to Take if Injured at Work
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation Attorneys, Cummings & Middlebrooks, Discuss Handling Denied Claims
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Mention the 5,640 Foreclosures in March
- Atlanta Bankruptcy Experts, Clark & Washington, Discuss the 2,172 Bankruptcies in January
- Currency Dealer, Antique Money, Now Buys Rare Treasury Notes
- Antique Money Reminds Customers of Ease in Getting an Appraisal and Offer for Your Old Money
- Antique Money Offers Old Money Value Guides on Website
- Hospital Linen Services, Angelica Corporation, Suggest New Linens for the New Year
- Healthcare Linens Supplier Angelica Corporation Has a New Careers Portal on Its Website
- Atlanta Painters, The Painting Company, Can Give Your Deck a New Look This Spring